Its not all doom and gloom. We will succeed !!!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Its not all doom and gloom. We will succeed !!!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 pm

There is nothing more infuriating than a washed-up hack crawling to a football club who have won nothing of note in their short existence, namely Sevco, the washed-up hack, namely Hugh Keevins.

Keevins has made a comeback at the Sunday Mail. His rant yesterday was so pathetic he should be embarrassed. The bold Shugster opined that if we had been playing the newest professional football club in Scotland there would be only one winner. He based that opinion on our recent display against Riga in the Europa League match, a match that we won away from home.

We would all love to play “Pure Beautiful Inventive Football” in every match, but that just doesn’t happen, its fantasy football. Just like every other Celtic Supporter, I would love that to be the case, but it’s not realistic. I can say in all honesty, if I was offered the chance of Celtic winning every game 1-0 from now until the end of season I would grab it with both hands, winning is everything.

I understand some supporters frustration’s, we might not be hitting the heights in every game, but whether Keevins likes it or not, if we win our game in hand at home to Aberdeen we would be two points clear at the top of the League, and considering we don’t have Bobby Madden handing us dubious penalties every week, that would be fine at this stage of the season.

These are unprecedented times we are living in, I said at the start of the season we would miss not having supporters in more than any other club. And I also said our best chance of success is if we all stick together, it can be frustrating at times, but I believe if we stand together we will succeed.

I still don’t understand why we haven’t been able to have at least some supporters in the largest football stadium in Scotland, but that’s where we’re at. I believe we have the correct Manager in place to win the League this season, Lenny might not get it right in every match, but then neither does any other football manager, even Pep and Jose are struggling just now.

So let’s hold our nerve, keep training hard, and keep working hard in every game. We will succeed, we will make more History for our Great Club, but we need to be united in our resolve to achieve our goal.

Stay safe everyone. Glasgow will Always be Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”