Thank you Brendan and the Invincible's.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Thank you Brendan and the Invincible's.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Well the Poppy Fascist got a shock on Saturday at Perth, the minutes silence was impeccably observed by the Celtic Support, irrespective of the Blatant Lies of Tory and Sevco supporter Murdo Fraser’s suggestion otherwise.

It was a bad day all round for the Sevconian’s and most of the Scottish Media, they all had their 800 word copy ready to go on Sunday with headlines trying to shame the Celtic Support, when everyone else knows exactly who Scotland’s shame really is.

Enough of that for now. I cannot express in words what it means to the Celtic Supporters to have our team playing in the manner in which it is. The football on show at times is up there with the very best, and when I say the very best, I mean the Lisbon Lions, and Martin’s fantastic Seville team.

I have been lucky enough to have watched this team rewrite the Record Books. There were a couple of times when I thought we had lost, none more so than when we were 2-0 down against Motherwell. To only draw 7 games out of 63 and win the rest is remarkable, and out of the 7, I reckon about 2 deserved the draw.
The turnaround since Brendan arrived has been phenomenal, it is virtually the same team as Ronny had, and I am not knocking Ronny, he was a winner, and was done out of a Treble by Blatant Cheating from six blind officials, they will go down in infamy amongst the Celtic Support.

We owe a huge debt of gratitude to everyone involved in the Historic Achievement, from Peter Lawwell and the Board, to all the Staff, and last but not least the support of the Official Best Fans in the World.

There has been many highlights during the 63 match run, I suppose beating Sevco 5-1 home and away will be the choice of many supporters, but that was like beating Gretna, you don’t get a lot of praise for beating teams in their first season in the Premier League, joyful as it really was.

I’m sure Brendan and the team won’t take their eyes off the ball, every team will step up their game trying to be the first team to defeat the Famous Invincible Glasgow Celtic. Let’s hope the run continues throughout this season and we can achieve a Double Invincible Treble. We know it will end someday, but when it does, don’t moan and complain, but give the team the biggest cheer ever for what they have achieved, and for Joy they have given every Celtic Fan in the World.

Hoopy 130 Birthday Glasgow Celtic. We have much to thank Brother Walfrid and his Committee for. Here’s to the next 130 years of Proud, Unbroken, and Untainted History.

Return to “CSA News”