This isn't the end, this is just the beginning.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

This isn't the end, this is just the beginning.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 am

I've been away visiting my Son for almost three weeks now so I've been out of the loop a wee bit. I've been trying to keep up with events by reading James Forrest, John James, Harry Brady, and Paul Brennan, and of course Celtic FC.

The stuff that came out last week surely spells “The End” for serial denier Stewart Regan, it should also spell the end for another Stewart, the one who calls himself Milne, that owns Aberdeen, he is so out of tune with his own Supporters , he'll get an audition from Simon Cowell.

Celtic through Peter Lawwell have shown the way and threw down the challenge to the SFA, will we get support from other clubs? I very much doubt it. Will we get support from others club’s supporters? I certainly believe we will. This has to be taken to a final solution. That final solution must mean the removal of Regan and every other official found guilty of dishonesty and collusion.

It may well be that we need to go down the legal route to get justice, if that is the case so be it. Regan is not alone in his attempts to deceive the honest supporters, there are quite a number who need to be thrown out of any official post that they hold. There is lots of evidence against them, guys like Auldheid have built up a remarkable amount of that evidence, and I can assure you he would be delighted to make it public.

Even after all the years of blatant cheating by both Rangers and the SFA, Glasgow Celtic will still be playing in the best stadium in front of the best supporters in the Champions League tomorrow night, and there is nothing they can do to stop us. As a wee guy once said “This isn't the end, this is just the beginning “

Return to “CSA News”