Panic and Prices ...

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Panic and Prices ...

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 am

Panic is setting in with the media and the other teams in the SPL, they have been waiting on us slipping up but up until now that hasn’t happened. Friday night at Kilmarnock was a hard shift for the team on a night that was the coldest of the season so far, I wonder how Scott Sinclair found it after just returning from a break in Dubai.

The most important thing for Celtic was to get the three points, and that was done, probably a bit more comfortably than the score suggests. It has been a fantastic start to the season, to be undefeated after twelve league games is very impressive, and up there with the best in Europe.

Kilmarnock made it very difficult for us, after getting a doing at Celtic Park earlier in the season they were always going to try to keep the score down, and hope to nick at least a share of the points, that seems to be the way every team in Scotland plays against us, I suppose you can’t blame the other teams, it’s a kind of backhanded compliment I suppose.

I bet it will be the same on Sunday at the dump that is Hampden Park, McInnes will not want to get beat off Celtic, I think it will be a very physical game, but I believe if we play to our potential we should be too good for the Dons.

I think the SPFl need to have a look at the pricing for the League Cup, Celtic supporters can see Barcelona on Wednesday night at Celtic Park for less money than we are paying to watch Aberdeen play against us on Sunday.

I believe the price for the Semi Final and the Final is dictated by which teams are in the last four, I think because Morton were in the Semi that played a part in keeping the price down a bit, but thirty five pounds for a Cup Final is just too much, no matter who is in the Final.

I believe the prices for both Cups should be set at the start of the season so that fans know what it will cost them, maybe if the prices were more affordable more fan would attend cup matches.

Having said that I was very impressed with the number of Celtic Supporters at Kilmarnock on Friday night, it’s been a few seasons since we sold out both stands at Rugby Park, that’s been the story at all the away games this season, long may it continue.

The future is bright, the future is Green and White.

Return to “CSA News”