We will not stand by as the other 10 Chairmen do a dodgy deal with the Evil Empire.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk

Re: We will not stand by as the other 10 Chairmen do a dodgy deal with the Evil Empir

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm

I would be willing to pay £300 a season to have the football games Celtic were involved in streaming to my computer, and believe there are many others willing to do the same, thus guaranteeing our club revenue outside any tv deal. I know they do this already to members of the 67 club outside of the UK, but I believe it could be aviable option for supporters who can't make the trip to parkhead for one reason or another, and I also don't think this would impact on bums on seats within the ground, as there will always be people craving the live experience and excitement standing in a crowd of like minded souls willing on our team to victory.

Joe O'Rourke

Re: We will not stand by as the other 10 Chairmen do a dodgy deal with the Evil Empir

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 am

It would certainly be another option. I think if the Newco was voted in with no severe punishment Celtic should put in their 2 years notice to quit the SPL and look for an altenative league to play in, hopefully with the help of Sky.

Stanshoops

Postby Stanshoops » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 am

Joe
And all you other good Tims out there - Can I ask that we all agree that the term "Old Firm" is now finally and firmly consigned to the dustbin of history and never to be used again please. I would be most grateful if you fholks would mention this and remind everyone in your posts and converstions, lets kill it off once and for all. Whenever you hear it used - please critcise and remind the user that there is ONLY Celtic. I am remined of a sentiment I read somewhere, it goes something like this- "any part of my Club that relies on Ran***s, I'm prepared to do without". Now more than ever I'm sure our board are fully aware of the depth and strength of the ordinary fans feelings and that we WILL react if the interest of our Celtic is put second to any other. They are in no doubt how we feel and must take the correct course of action in the coming weeks and months. I am proud and heartened to see that our team are doing thier talking on the park, that our manager is leading from the front and both he and the Club are playing a blinder so far. R.I.P Paul McBride.
TAL.
Stanshoops

Return to “CSA News”