Govan

Main Forum Description
max

Govan

Postby max » Tue May 04, 2010 1:24 pm

I've read on quite a few websites recently talk of what's happening 'over at Govan', this is a grave injustice to the Good people of Govan.

I would like to set the record straight.

The hunnery IS NOT in Govan, the hunnery is in IBROX, these are two different places.

The clue is in the name of the stadium!

If anyone doubts this, take a trip to govan and visit pubs like The Harmony, Richards, The Tall Cranes....etc (these names may have changed in recent years but the pubs remain the same) and tell them they live in the home of the hun, while you're at it why not give them a rendition of the sash, believe me your arse will be kicked that hard the chances are you will probably wake up around Ibrox, depending on which way the wind's blowing!!:soldier:

shanem

Re: Govan

Postby shanem » Mon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm

I've read on quite a few websites recently talk of what's happening 'over at Govan', this is a grave injustice to the Good people of Govan.

I would like to set the record straight.

The hunnery IS NOT in Govan, the hunnery is in IBROX, these are two different places.

The clue is in the name of the stadium!

If anyone doubts this, take a trip to govan and visit pubs like The Harmony, Richards, The Tall Cranes....etc (these names may have changed in recent years but the pubs remain the same) and tell them they live in the home of the hun, while you're at it why not give them a rendition of the sash, believe me your arse will be kicked that hard the chances are you will probably wake up around Ibrox, depending on which way the wind's blowing!!:soldier:

I totally agree as I come from Govan. I hate it when the swine press bring down the name of my hometown with references to Scotland's Shame.

Return to “Main Forum”