" Aiden " " Not for Sale at Any Price "

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

" Aiden " " Not for Sale at Any Price "

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 pm

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, “Aiden Mc Geady cannot be sold at any price, I realise that Aiden may well leave us in the future, but it certainly can't be allowed to happen now. I would like someone at Celtic, either Tony Mowbray or Peter Lawwell to come out and state quite categorically that he wont be sold, and to make it clear that we will not tolerate the laptop loyal trying to sell our best players.

We are now almost half way through this particular transfer window, and up to now more players have left than have come in, and I suspect even more will leave either on loan or permanently. The sale of Gary Caldwell and Barry Robson will leave mixed feelings amongst the fans, I believe that both had a lot to offer but had limitations, and particularly with their pace, or should I say, lack of it, and in saying that, I believe that aspect of our play needs to be improved in all areas of the team, we have been exposed many times by lack of pace, especially in Europe, with Barry gone I would like to see young Niall Mc Ginn getting a chance on the opposite side to Aiden, even he can't do it all himself, teams are doubling and even trebling up on him, what a bonus for us to be able to switch the focus from Aiden to Niall, it would give defenders nightmares, both have pace and are direct.

Something that irks me at the moment is the amount of Celtic sites which are discussing the finances and the plight of Rangers, I have no interest in that particular organisation whatsoever, I couldn't care less what they or their so called fans do, I have absolutely nothing in common with any of them, and as such they are nonentities in my life, let us concentrate in what is important to us, and that is Celtic Football Club and the Celtic Family in general, we must focus all our efforts on Celtic winning the League and Cup double. Keep the Faith, Hail Hail.

braebhoy

Re: " Aiden " " Not for Sale at Any Price "

Postby braebhoy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Well Said Joe
Why do Celtic people get so caught up what the shame are up to
They do not like the fact we even exist and as far as i am concerned the feeling is mutual

Hail Hail

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Aiden has to stay and I can only imagine the anger of the fans at the board if Aiden was shipped out. We have to build on the good players we have and get as good and better players in. It is up to us, CELTIC, to fight for the league title. So yes Joe I agree with you.:clover:

max

Postby max » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 pm

The Laptop Loyalists desperation to get aiden of our books is staggering!
The ET has an on-running poll, 'should Celtic sell McGeady', and as for the daily rectum, it's been a 24/7 campaign!

Spieres says in his Times column, "EVERY players for sale at the right price, at ANY club", and he's quite right and I'm sure anyone with half a brain would agree. Mark Venus says the same and guess what, it's "Venus opens the door on McGeady move"!!

A few weeks ago TM made a very innocuous remark that any football manager or anyone who supports football for that matter, would agree with, to paraphrase, "ofcourse we're always looking at new talent. If your not you're standing still, infact your going backwards because everyone else will be moving forward".
Fare comment I would have though.
The next days headline, "Mowbrey plans Celtic clear out"!!!

I'm sorry, but I pine for the days when WGS treated these hun scumbags with the contempt they deserve!!!

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Yep guys this cuntry is totally unbelieveable when it comes to celtic fc matters. Always has and I don't see any change coming soon.

max

Postby max » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Maybe todays events concerning conversations between Broony & BTM change that Irish.
For a wee while anyway!!:sidefrown:

Return to “CSA News”