The New Gaffer???

Main Forum Description
darkduff

The New Gaffer???

Postby darkduff » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 am

Here we go folks time to name who we would like to see take over... Personally i just don't know.

EDN1CSC

Re: The New Gaffer???

Postby EDN1CSC » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Co Adreansse(sp)

Gerrard Houllier

would be 2 names I would be happy to see take over.

Wouldn't let Lennon near the job.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm

I think if Lenny wins every game until the end of the season he will be a cert for the job. We all know that finances play a big part; and if the MM dont have a new owner to give them a cash injection we'll probably think Lenny csn win it with a limited amount of cash injection.

kevza

Postby kevza » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm

After yesterdays humiliation, I think a new boss will be on the cards. Plenty of rumours going about, but i honestly dont know who can fix this mess.

I'd like Guus Hiddink at CP.

darkduff

Postby darkduff » Tue May 11, 2010 11:29 pm

ince ma original post lenny has gre in ma estamations, but i really think no big name will take it and as the sayin goes better the devil u know

SpankyBoy

Postby SpankyBoy » Sun May 16, 2010 2:38 am

i would love to see someone big be the new manager for next season but just can't see it happening. who would want to come? there would be little money, the team isn't the greatest (keane will be off for a cert aswell) and the way our managers are treated is a disgrace. strachan was brilliant for celtic, three leagues in a row and last 16 in champs league twice, and we somehow managed to make him resign just because he didn't win the league.anyway like to see maybe avram grant for next season?

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Sun May 16, 2010 11:30 am

some one get out of the wrong side of bed ? neil lennon is the manager now and should be next season he got a team of clowns under mowbray and got them fighting and playing some good stuff 8 league wins in a row speaks for its self and before all the non-beleivers go on about the ross county game these things happen in football they just played better on the day. hail hail KTF

Return to “Main Forum”