Well done Craig Thomson; you kept the score down !!!

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Well done Craig Thomson; you kept the score down !!!

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Well done Craig Thomson; you managed to do what the Rangers team couldn’t do; and that was to stop Celtic from playing fast attacking football on what looked like a ploughed farmers field.

I never at any time thought it would be a big score in yesterday’s game, historically the only time there is any real trouble is after a Celtic victory; and winning 1-0 in a semi-final gets you into the final the same as 6-0.

Big Jock always said “You don’t have to beat Rangers twice a season to win the league” the Big Man regularly went from his normal 4-2-4 to a 4-3-3; playing the likes of George Connolly or Jim Brogan in midfield beside Bobby Murdoch and Bertie Auld.

The other big disappointment yesterday was the state of the playing surface at Hampden, i don’t know who was responsible; but it was shocking; and to play two semi-finals two days in a row was crazy. I also thought logistically the other semi-final should have been played at Easter Road or Murrayfield.

As for the opposition supporters yesterday; no surprises from them; the same old Sectarian/Racist song sheet. I don’t miss them one single bit; and i sincerely hope yesterday was the last time we will ever play against them in a competitive match.

Kiwibhoy

Re: Well done Craig Thomson; you kept the score down !!!

Postby Kiwibhoy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:22 pm

What on earth?

[URL:ab6564e0]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-31091808[/URL:ab6564e0]

Kiwibhoy

Re: Well done Craig Thomson; you kept the score down !!!

Postby Kiwibhoy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Return to “CSA News”