stay away fans

Main Forum Description
offshorebhoy

stay away fans

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm

this is a message to the celtic ' fans' who dont bother going now the league is finished . dont come back your not wanted the guys that went on tuesday dont need you. a would rather have 27.500 diehards than 60,000 glory hunters anyday you's are the same guys who proberly never went during the rankers 9 in a row years and only came back when it was looking good again so as a say stay away. KTF hail hail.

John Andrews

Re: stay away fans

Postby John Andrews » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Well said offshorebhoy

max

Postby max » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 pm

And the die-hard Faithfull who were there sang their hearts out for the full 90!
As Tommy Burns would say, "God bless everyone of them",
Well said offshore bhoy, a wee lesson to some off our so called support on what it means to be 'Faithfull through & through', Hail! Hail!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm

thats my point we chose to support celtic through the good times and the bad faithfull through and through not just when it suits us.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

offshorebhoy
I understand where you are coming from about those who stayed away deliberately. Realitically we couldn't survive in our present form if we dropped half our crowd; that would be something like £20 million out of our football budget, and that would make us worse off. What we need to do is educate these so-called fans about how a real Celtic fan supports his team and get them to do as we do. For us to get out of this situation as quickly as possible, we need a united front; and that means the Board, the Manager, The Players, and more importantly, us the Celtic fans; ALL OF THE CELTIC FANS.

lanad73

Postby lanad73 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

is it possible for an offshore worker to go to every game?

BMURPHY1888

Postby BMURPHY1888 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm

well said offshore bhoy - i have been biting my tougne on the issue

only thought from what you said

i was one of the few who went along. we are kidding ourselves on if we think it was even close to being half full - i dont know who lawwell is trying to kid giving out 27000 as the attendance. is was less than 15 IMHO. im starting to get a bit sick of his lies

KTF

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 pm

lanard a go when am home every game win lose or draw. joe a understand what your saying mate but if we where 10+ points clear you could'nt have got a ticket for love or money so to me there all gloryhunters you hear them on phone ins after a defeat there not renewing season tickets and all the rest of it. so we dont need clowns like that in our ranks. KTF HAIL HAIL.

max

Postby max » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

This reminds me of an old joke.
A guy gets a ticket for a Celtic-hun league decider at CP, a game you couldn't get a ticket for, for love nor money.
Capacity crowd!
There's an old Bhoy sitting in front of him in the main stand, but the seat beside him lies empty.
The guy thinks, well somebody's late or something, but 10 mins into the game the seat remains vacant.
Eventually he gets talking to the old Bhoy and mentions the empty seat.
The old Bhoy says, "well actually me and my wife have sat in these seats for 40yrs, we never missed a home game, but sadly my wife passed away".
The guy says, "surely you could have given the ticket to someone else, a family member or a friend".
The old Bhoy answers, "well yeah I tried, but they've all went to the funeral!!".:embarrassed:

I'll get my coat!!!

haverstock

Postby haverstock » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Return to “Main Forum”