paul lambert?

Main Forum Description
henke71

paul lambert?

Postby henke71 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:22 pm

whats the chances ai lambo gettin a go at this group of players??? ive lost a lot of confidence in mogga altho ive been behind the guy since he took up the post., :clown:

max

Re: paul lambert?

Postby max » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Just more mischief making from the laptop loyalists.
Today we have, an up until now unheard of website laying odds on the next manager!!
Paul Lambert never snubbed Celtic, he was never offered the job in the first place, mainly because the job isn't vacant, as we have a manager the club have already heavily invested in!
If you read, what I would bet was an answer to a direct loaded question by the laptop loyalist sh!t stirrers, what Lambo said was, he thought SCOTTISH football was crap and the thought of playing the same crap Scottish teams up to 6 times a year had no appeal to him and that he had moved on.

I think it's time Celtic moved on also, by any means possible!!

Tosh7

Postby Tosh7 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm

No, foregt about Paul Lambert.

If Mogga were to be replaced, it would make alot of sense to replace him with someone who has alot of experience. Forget about Paul Lambert!

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the board leave things as they are for next season. Will they really fork out money to see off the manager? It would probably take the manager to walk for any change to take place I think. Also I beleive Paul Lambert wouldn't want to return to scotland - can't say I blame him tbh. I hope to see the back of the place myself in the near future.

henke71

Postby henke71 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

its a shame the laptop loyal are scoffed at,,,i suppose i can be considered a 2nd class celtic supporter noo that i dinnie get te many games these days,,,,going to most games home n away as a youngster then season ticket holder up until personal reasons,, doesnt qualify me on having an opinion :snail:im shit stirring because im p****d wer 13 points behind the shame,,,, with ther anti-football the orcs have scored twice the amount of goals we have

max

Postby max » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm

No one's accusing you of 'shit stirring' henke!
Personally I was refering to the way Lamberts name was thrown into the hat by the laptop loyalist 'shit stirrers' for a job that isn't vacant.
If you read what Paul had to say to an obviously loaded question, he had more to say about the state of Scottish football than he did Celtic.
They portrayed this as some kind of snub to Celtic, which it wasn't.
Are we going to have the laptop loyalists going around Europe touting the Celtic managers job to all and sundry?
Will we have a weekly manager "snubbing" Celtic for a job they haven't been offered?
Personally I think Lambert would bite PLs hand off to for the Celtic managers job, if he thought for a minute he ever really had a chance of actually getting it!
If you fancy him for the job that's your opinion, personally I would see it as a step backward, that's mine.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I honestly don't think Paul would be the right man for the job - if and when it becomes available.

henke71

Postby henke71 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 am

fair do's m8,,,i know i should give mogga more time'''' i like a few of his signings\\ jthomson looks a hof decent player,, wee ngwemo's should be on a permanent deal,,fortunes class,,camaras got good pace,,,n keano well hes fkn keano ;) ,,but if wer miles behind the shame come xmas time 2010 then i feel another direction is called for,,,thats why i sed lambo,,,peace

Return to “Main Forum”