boycott the rags

Main Forum Description
darkduff

Re: boycott the rags

Postby darkduff » Tue May 11, 2010 11:35 pm

[QUOTE=BMURPHY1888;1486]i buy the record and actually find the record to be reasonably fair

sorry to let u no m8 but since sunday every has had the celebratory pic of the unmentionables in it... Did a interview with crosas today and managed to fill the page next it with one large pic of 'them' and the spl troph under the flimsist excuse all the rags are biased in one way or another stopped buying them both along time ago

max

Postby max » Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 pm

"Thugs and thieves"?

Tam Cowan FFS!!!!

Years of lies and twisting the words of anyone Celtic!!

Fatboy traynor telling us if we found the words of the famine song offensive we should "pack our bags and go"! (Go where exactly fatboy??)

The total brushing under the carpet of The Shame in Manchester! (including ignoring any arrests or coverage of court appearances and charges!)
While highlighting the slightest thing at CP!!

Propogating all thing hun, putting out whatever murray told them what and what not to print, including giving Celtic a bad press!

Sorry but the list is endless for this out & out hun rag, I wouldn't read it if I found it on a bus.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Wed May 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Max I totally agree with you. The "thugs and thieves" headline was the very last time that rag was bought in our house - and it will never be bought by me again. I now prefer to read about CELTIC on CELTIC sites rather than anti-CELTIC media.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm

could'nt have put it better bhoys. a would'nt use it for chip paper its as tainted as the huns title. hail hail

Return to “Main Forum”