Tribute to Brother Walfrid - Reflections of the Celts of Erin's Blood & Spirit

Main Forum Description
AlbertBymn

Tribute to Brother Walfrid - Reflections of the Celts of Erin's Blood & Spirit

Postby AlbertBymn » Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Written and submitted by Sharon Heaney

[B:ccf96dbe][SIZE=4:ccf96dbe]Walfrid’s Dream[/SIZE:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe]Andrew [/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe]Kerin[/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]Born 18th May 1840[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]170th Anniversary 18th May 2010[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]R[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]eflections of the [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]C[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]elts of [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]E[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]rin’s [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]B[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]lood & [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]S[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=black:ccf96dbe]pirit [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]W[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]E [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]A[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]RE [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]C[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ELTIC[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

[COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]A[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ye ye dreamed your dream of Champions when the Bhoys where on their knees,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe]
[COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]I[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]n dear auld Glasgow’s East End in hunger and disease, [/COLOR:ccf96dbe]
When Brother Walfrid came to Glasgow it was heart breaking to him to see his fellow countrymen so bedraggled and he knew these once proud people were worth so much more than their plight dictated and it’s no wonder he dreamed and prayed for a much brighter future for these downtrodden kith and kin.
[B:ccf96dbe]T[/B:ccf96dbe]he Irish that came to Glasgow during the”Famine” were a proud Celtic people of Ancient Gaelic traditions and few would disagree that the Irish were the most reluctant members of United Kingdom. Even though they sought refuge in another part of the U.K. i.e. Scotland, for the next 150 years they would be deemed as immigrants, who are usually classed as foreigners and looked down upon, though how moving from one part of the U.K. to another makes you an immigrant I’ve not figured out yet! Their faith was also classed as an immigrant religion, even though it was the ancient faith of Scotland brought by St Ninain from Rome in AD 397 and it’s light never went out, even through the darkest days of reformation.
The Bhoys were certainly were on their knees in Glasgow’s East End, it may have been the second City of the Empire, but for Scots and Irish a like the living conditions were absolutely appalling, with hunger, disease, and high infant mortality rates, the future must have looked fairly bleak, but one man held a [I:ccf96dbe]dream[/I:ccf96dbe] of a brighter future for these once proud people, and figured if you could just feed them it would be the first step on the road to better days, that man was Brother Walfrid!
Today you can see evidence throughout Scotland of proud Scots of Erin’s blood Championing almost every area of Scottish life from Arts to Politics, Medicine, Science, Literature….and hopefully more often than not, football!
[B:ccf96dbe] You remembered Dalriada and the ancient Erin tide[/B:ccf96dbe]

Brother Walfrid was a highly educated man and was well aware the first Scots to arrive on these shores were the [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]“Scotti” Irish Celts of Dalriada[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]. This Scots, Irish, connection has always been prevalent at Celtic FC from our first Celtic Cross on the Bould Bhoys shirts to our present Club badge. Technically the Saltire is the white cross of St Andrew, so Celtic’s current badge with its white cross at the heart of a four leaf clover with the leaves representing hope, faith, love and luck, is reflective of both Scotland and Ireland.
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]S[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]o you named us Glasgow Celtic and you gave us back our pride![/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
Undoubtedly Brother Walfrid was proud of his Irish roots and under pressure to give us an Irish name, but in his heart he wanted a name that would reflect the Dalriadian bond of kinship between the Scots and Irish and common bloodline [COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]CELTIC[/COLOR:ccf96dbe]! From Celtic’s conception, it’s been a beacon of hope and pride from our first game to help alleviate hunger in Glasgow’s East End to this very moment, its Torch burns brightly in hearts of Celtic Fans throughout the world!

[B:ccf96dbe] [/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]CHORUS[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]T[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]hat’s why proud Scotsmen sing in Green ‘n White and follow Walfrids Dream,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
On the whole Celtic fans are proud to be Scottish and proud of their Irish Roots,
But there has always been an erroneous corruption in the perception of Celtic fans. Celtic supporters have never been wholly accepted as being fully Scottish because of their Irish names, Celtic traditions and pride in their Irish roots, and have faced continual hostility by Scottish institutions both blatantly and subliminally, a rejection that some Celtic fans rightly or wrongly embrace.
Walfrid’s dream was to see the Irish in Scotland flourish and as very Christian man, part of Walfrids dream was for these once proud people to perpetuate the Celtic tradition of “fighting the good fight”, fight for what’s right, and champion it, be it on the field of play or the fight for education, fight against injustice, fight against bigotry, fight for possibly every cause of social justice in Scotland and beyond our shores. To most Celtic fans this “cause” is the very essence of our [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Celtic mindedness[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe], and to many Celtic fans, [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Celtic minded[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] is not that of “[I:ccf96dbe]being[/I:ccf96dbe]”, but that of “[I:ccf96dbe]doing[/I:ccf96dbe]”!
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] W[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]e’re the greatest team in Scotland and we proved it under Stein,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe]J[/B:ccf96dbe]ock Stein was a Colossus, a man not originally from a Celtic background, not only did he embraced Celtic’s Spirit but shaped and moulded it. By the end of big Jocks 13-year reign Celtic had won 10 League Titles, 8 Scottish Cups, 6 League Cups and the European Cup. Celtics [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]greatest[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]achievements under Stein have never been surpassed and by any stretch of the imagination no Scottish team ever looks like emulating it! Furthermore Celtic supporters also received the [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]greatest[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] accolade for fans, winning both FIFA & EUFA fair play awards in 2003.
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] W[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]e’re the last Clan of Scotland, the Bhoys in Green ‘n White,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
Historically the Irish were called Scots before the present day Scots, these Celtic Scots from Erin’s shores settled in what we now call Argyllshire from about the 4th/ 5th century, founding the ancient Kingdom of Dalriada, these Celts were the first “Scots Clans” apposed to Pictish etc. [B:ccf96dbe]these Celts were the [I:ccf96dbe]Alpha[/I:ccf96dbe] [I:ccf96dbe]Clan[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe], and they continued settling for centuries later. After this there wouldn’t be any mass movement of Gaels from Erin’s shores to Scotland until the great famine. Under the influence of Brother Walfrid and his [I:ccf96dbe]dream[/I:ccf96dbe] these Gaels of varying Celtic Clans would come together as one family, under one banner [B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]CELTIC[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]“[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]The last Clan of Scotland,”[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] the Bhoys in Green ‘n White! [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Scotland’s[/I:ccf96dbe] [I:ccf96dbe]Omega[/I:ccf96dbe] [I:ccf96dbe]Clan[/I:ccf96dbe].[/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] A[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]nd with Erin’s Celtic Spirit we will carry on the fight[/COLOR:ccf96dbe]. [/B:ccf96dbe]
The Dalriadian Scots never just brought “the Stone of Destiny” from Erin’s shores to Scotland, they brought a far more precious cargo with them “the Spirit of Destiny”, that is “Erin’s Celtic Spirit”, Erin’s Celtic Spirit is a triumph faith and fortitude and when the Picts, Vikings, Britons, and Anglo-Saxons eventually succumbed to it a Celtic Nation was born; Scotland!
[B:ccf96dbe]O[/B:ccf96dbe]ne of the finest salutations to this spirit is captured in Rabbie Burns’s[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe] “Ode to Hibernia’s Sons”. [/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]Erin’s Celtic Spirit is a fighting spirit that has served the Scots and Irish well, though maybe losing some battles, it is a Spirit of endurance backed by faith that is unconquerable! This Celtic spirit is the benchmark of expectation of effort to any player pulling on the Celtic Jersey.[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe][/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]D[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ear Walfrid you dreamed soundly you should see the Celtic play,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
Bhoy did Brother Walfrid dream soundly, 122 eventful years of Celtic play, resonating with pride and passion, and punctuated with honours and trophies, even in Brother Walfrid’s wildest dreams I don’t think he could have imagined the extent that his dreams and prayers would be fulfilled through the Grace of God, what a dream, what a gift, what a Club and what a legacy he has given us in Celtic.
[B:ccf96dbe] In our field of dreams called Paradise the Glasgow Celtic way[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]C[/B:ccf96dbe]eltic Park is not only our field of dreams, it is the biggest and best football stadium in Scotland and is known worldwide. Celtic Park is the home of our dreams past, present, and future. Celtic Park is the spiritual home of the Celtic fan and when Willie Maley wrote on a memorial card to John Thomson [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]“They[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]never die who live in the hearts of those they leave behind”[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] he could have been talking about any of our departed Celtic kith and kin who have walked through the gates of Celtic Park and who’s memory and spirit still abodes in Paradise.
[B:ccf96dbe]C[/B:ccf96dbe]eltic supporters have always had a mindset of craving for Celtic to play good attacking football and it’s fair to say Willie Maley and Jock Stein “set the bar” of football to be played[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe] the Glasgow Celtic way[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe].
[B:ccf96dbe] But we wont forget Scots history, when the blood of Erin came![/B:ccf96dbe]

The name “Celtic” Brother Walfrid bestowed us is eternal reminder of Scotland’s historical [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]common bond of blood[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] and kinship with Ireland, in naming us Celtic he strove to highlight what the Scots and the Irish have in common, apposed to what divided them, but sadly even to this day his dream of integration and acceptance has never been fully realised.
[B:ccf96dbe] And founded Dalriada and gave Scotland it’s new name![/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]W[/B:ccf96dbe]hen the Irish Celts or “Scotti” as they where called in Latin began founding the Gaelic Kingdom of Dalriada, they were also founding what would become the
[B:ccf96dbe]Scotti-[/B:ccf96dbe]sh Nation. These Celtic “Scotti” would eventually give their name to our nation, “land of the [I:ccf96dbe]Scotti[/I:ccf96dbe] or [I:ccf96dbe]Irish Celts”[/I:ccf96dbe], [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Scotland.[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
Scotland is still perceived throughout the world as a Celtic Nation, and our Celtic Gaelic culture is at the core of this perception despite Culloden and the Highland clearances, be it with pipe bands, whiskey, tartan, dance or the Clans.
[B:ccf96dbe]I[/B:ccf96dbe]n the aftermath of Culloden, one of the attempts to completely extinguish the Celtic Gaelic culture was to ban the Highland Dress i.e. tartan etc, [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]ironically[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] the main instrument in the effort to enforce these unjust laws against the Celtic population of Scotland was to use “Scots Regiments”, some raised specifically for this purpose. Through the passage of time these same “Scottish Regiments” could be seen at the Edinburgh Tattoo proudly parading in this “Highland Dress” before the World almost like they were the custodians of the Celtic Culture rather than subduer’s of it, though this is an observation and not a slight against these Regiments, as like many Celtic fans and Celtic players, my own Scottish Grandfather served in a Scottish Regiment in The First World War and was very proud of this. He was lucky, he made it back, as thousands didn’t, including [B:ccf96dbe][U:ccf96dbe]seven Celtic Players[/U:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] and this Valour and Sacrifice is something all Celtic fans should be proud of, especially in the light of the fact that [B:ccf96dbe]Celtic player[/B:ccf96dbe] [B:ccf96dbe]Willie Angus[/B:ccf96dbe] was the [B:ccf96dbe]only Scottish footballer[/B:ccf96dbe] to be awarded the V. C.
in the First World War.

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] N[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ow Scotland’s flags St Andrew’s, the brother of first Pope,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
What an honour to have St Andrew as our Patron Saint.
St Andrew and his brother St. Peter the first Father of the Church were two of the founding Apostles of the Universal Church that meant so much to the Scots and Irish.
St Andrew was crucified on an X shaped cross in Greece and from Greece the early Church adopted the Greek word for “universal”, which is “Katholicos” hence, the name “Catholic” church and in an attempt to keep the name “Catholic” for themselves the Anglicans then referred to the church they had broken from as “Roman catholic” after the English Reformation.
[B:ccf96dbe]D[/B:ccf96dbe]uring the Scottish Reformation St Andrew’s Cathedral was left to ruin and St Andrew’s relics were destroyed in the purge on Saints, Sacraments, relics and any artefacts deemed to “Catholic”, but fortunately St. Andrew’s flag survived and is loved and venerated by all Christian denominations in Scotland, thankfully for Scotland it is one of the few “Catholic” icons that escaped the reformation!
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] A[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]nd this flag of Christian Martyr, gave the ancient Celts such hope, [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
St Andrew’s flag reputedly has its origins at the Battle of Athelstanford when the Picts under King Angus MacFergus and Celtic Scots under King Eochaidh of Dalriada fought together against the Northumbrian’s. When a cloud formation in the shape of the Cross of St Andrew appeared in the sky during the battle it was taken as a Devine sign and that encouraged the Picts and Celtic Scots to win the day.
They defeated the Northumbrian’s and thus, this Saltire was adopted by the Picts
and Celtic Scots. Sadly the Pictish culture who some historians argue were of an even older Celtic race disappeared without trace and like the Picts of Ireland only a few stones from their culture remain today. But the Celtic - Pictish Saltire has endured the test of time and gave the Celtic Scots hope and inspiration at every battle down through the centuries.
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] T[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]hough it never was so proudly raised than Lisbon in the sun,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
Under the Flag of Scottish Champions in 1967 Celtic done the Scottish Nation proud by being the first British team to win the Elite Trophy the European Cup, Celtic a proud Scottish Club of Irish Celtic parentage put Scottish football firmly on the map.
How fitting Celtic, a Scottish Club founded by Irish Celts should win it as the flew the flag for Scotland who’s name literally translates to “[B:ccf96dbe]land of the Irish Celts[/B:ccf96dbe]”!
Though it’s highly unlikely the Saltire will ever have widespread usage by Celtic fans unless supporting Scotland, as it has the same colours of our rivals, it’s nice to see it being used more at European games.
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]W[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]hen the Lisbon Lions “dreamed your dream" and the Euro Cup was won![/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe]B[/B:ccf96dbe]rother Walfrid’s [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Dream[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] Team!
The Lisbon Lions certainly [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]dreamed Brother Walfrids dream[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] of Champions on that bright day, along with Celtic supporters from all over the globe when Celtic became Champions of Europe. Brother Walfrid could not have [I:ccf96dbe]dreamed[/I:ccf96dbe] a brighter day than this, a team of Scots Celts of mixed faiths from within a 30 mile radius of Glasgow’s East End, the heartland of Celtic’s humble origins, defeating the football giants Inter Milan on the Worlds Premier footballing Stage in Lisbon, on this day his “[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Dream of[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]Champions[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]” became footballing reality for the Celtic family, it was a day that manifested everything that was good about Celtic, it showed we not only had the finest team in Europe, but that we also had the finest fans!

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]N[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ow the Celts of Bonnie Scotland have always had it rough,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
From our ancient kith and kin’s wars of independence, to religious infighting, highland clearances, famine, and diaspora it’s never been an easy ride for Celtic People’s. To quote the great Solzhenitzin, “[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]to destroy a people you must sever their[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]roots”, [/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]from this rational, it’s no wonder Celtic Fans sing, “[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]if you know the history[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]” with such fervent passion. Remembrance of our roots was also part of Brother Walfrid’s Dream, naming us Celtic is an eternal reminder of Scotland & Ireland’s shared Gaelic roots. Unfortunately from Celtic’s Football Clubs conception right through to the present day, prejudice and hostility against us, have tried to cast their dark shadow over our beloved Club. The relentless prejudice against Celtic FC in the widespread media was the catalyst for Celtic to be the first British football club to have it’s own newspaper/ fanzine The Celtic View.
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]B[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ut “the Burns”, McNeil, and Jonstone, showed we’re made of fighting stuff![/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
When the going gets tough, the tough get going! The Celts are renowned for being made of fighting stuff and these Bhoys and many others, you would probably agree, to many to mention, personify everything that’s good in the fighting Celt,
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]C[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]ourage, [COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]E[/COLOR:ccf96dbe]ndurance, [B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]L[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]ove of club, [B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]T[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]enacity, and [B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]S[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]kill!
[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe] S[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]o we’ll carry Scotland’s Celtic Torch with honour as we roam,[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]
[B:ccf96dbe]C[/B:ccf96dbe]eltic is a shining beacon of pride to our Great Celtic Clan in Scotland no matter were we travel. Even today in Scotland sectarian hostility towards “Celticness” still exists just as it did in the lowlands pre and post Culloden because of its Gaelic origins and “Catholic” connotations, but we see [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]who we are[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]as an honour and not an encumbrance!
[B:ccf96dbe] For with Walfrid’s Dream, and Erin’s Blood, we’ll never walk alone! [/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]B[/B:ccf96dbe]rother Walfrids Dream is a shared Celtic dream with fundamental Christian values at its heart, a heart with Erin’s blood as its life blood, and a life blood that flows out of the words of Maley “[B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]it’s not the creed nor his nationality that counts, it’s the man himself [/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]” and on into the spirit of many men of every colour and creed who [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]have[/I:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe] and [B:ccf96dbe][I:ccf96dbe]will[/I:ccf96dbe] [/B:ccf96dbe]stand by our shared dreams shoulder to shoulder with us as we walk with hope in our hearts, and when [I:ccf96dbe]ordinary[/I:ccf96dbe] Scottish Football fans ask why we pay so much homage to our roots I say we defiantly proclaim:

[B:ccf96dbe]We are no ordinary Fans[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]We are no ordinary Club[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe]We are no ordinary Scots[/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]W[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]E [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]A[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]RE [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]C[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe][B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]ELTIC[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]The Custodians of Walfrids Dream and[/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

[B:ccf96dbe][COLOR=green:ccf96dbe]Proudly the First and Last Clan of Scotland [/COLOR:ccf96dbe][/B:ccf96dbe]

Return to “Main Forum”