New Sponsors

Main Forum Description
clover4

New Sponsors

Postby clover4 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

If the rumours circulating on various CELTIC websites are correct our club have no respect for us the support.WE should never again be associated with the Govan mob.I will not buy any merchandise which they are party to.My family yearly buy home and away tops if we go hand and hand with that shower i will never buy any club products again.I wonder what NIKE would do if we the CELTIC SUPPORT came together to refuse to purchase their sponsored products.ASSOCIATION BY GUILT.

irish eyes

Re: New Sponsors

Postby irish eyes » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Sorry clover4 I don't log on to any of the websites so I don't know what this is about - anyone enlighten me?

tyrebhoy

Postby tyrebhoy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

rumour has it that TENNANTS nxt spons.
why not go for SAMSUNG they are Korean,
as before why do we need to go hand in hand with that other mob,
they would drop us like a stone

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm

I text a few of my mates after reading this thread yesterday and while no one really KNOWS what the outcome might be a few have said they wouldn't be surprised if it was either Samsung or Hyundai (or as some people pronounce it as hun-die).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, personally I would prefer us to have a sponsor that is NOT associated with any other club, it's time we broke away from any link whatsoever imho. I also hate the term "old firm" to be honest - there's no such team so why refer to "old firm", it's probably used because the media give themselves away when they refer to both teams by putting their favourites first. Do they really think we're stupid enough to recon they don't have a preference? Aye right. So they might as well just be upfront about it.

Return to “Main Forum”