New SPL deal

Main Forum Description
mickybhoy76

New SPL deal

Postby mickybhoy76 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

is it just me or is there anyone else out there that can't believe that we're gonna have to fork out for TWO subscriptions to watch Celtic games?!

i'm not rolling in money and while i try and get to as many games as possible, i could just about afford to keep a setanta subscription, i can't afford £27 per month to pay for Sky Sports and ESPN! i'm pretty sure there are many more in this position but the silence seems to be deafening!

I e-mailed the SPL regarding my concerns as these rumours started and got a two lined response to say my comments have been noted.

i'm really :pissed-off: about it all, especially as its just blatently obvious that the SPL don't care who they fleece to make money

EDN1CSC

Re: New SPL deal

Postby EDN1CSC » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm

is it just me or is there anyone else out there that can't believe that we're gonna have to fork out for TWO subscriptions to watch Celtic games?!

i'm not rolling in money and while i try and get to as many games as possible, i could just about afford to keep a setanta subscription, i can't afford £27 per month to pay for Sky Sports and ESPN! i'm pretty sure there are many more in this position but the silence seems to be deafening!

I e-mailed the SPL regarding my concerns as these rumours started and got a two lined response to say my comments have been noted.

i'm really :pissed-off: about it all, especially as its just blatently obvious that the SPL don't care who they fleece to make money

Its an absolute disgrace mate, once again the SPL have showen they couldn't run a p**s up in a brewry and dont think about the supporters.

Maybe not getting a deal would have been bad but at least we would have got games back to saturday at 3pm.

Even a saturday night is not as bad. Sunday games are an absolute nightmare.

Im not a fan of John Reid but fair play to him for coming out with his statement attacking the deal.

Return to “Main Forum”