Ticketmaster Wembley Cup Rip Off

Main Forum Description
daveg1888

Re: Ticketmaster Wembley Cup Rip Off

Postby daveg1888 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 am

is there going to be a meeting place on the friday for every one going to wembley and if so where and what time.

CELTIC END

Postby CELTIC END » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello Bhoys ,
This is the same board that was going so save Scottish Football for the masses, the sooner people realise we dont count and that they just want our money the sooner things will change another example was the programmes for the Seville Final Celtic were offered programmes prior to the match but refused them because they thought they would be left with them if we lost, two weeks later when they realised the demand they are then trying to get reprints done and to top it all the postcard on the inside cover is then put in the wrong place what a way to run a railway .

I travelled with my son to eight away matches last season including two European matches and six S.P.L. matches with no tickets and althought it is a gamble we managed to get tickets for all but one match I was left outside Easter Road in May but my son managed to get in. we are shareholders since 1995 and we used to have season tickets but we gave them up .

I hope you get things sorted out but I would not hold my breath .

Hail Hail
Celtic End

paul read

Postby paul read » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 am

has anyone tried to talk to someone at ticketmaster, you listen to a 3 minute recording, before either getting cut off or put on hold for ages, costing you more money!

bhoy1887

Postby bhoy1887 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Celtic supporters being ripped off, board don't give a toss time for us to put an end to being taken for granted. Support Celtic wherever they go by all means but only in competative games sick of seeing people with no conection with our club cashing in on the loyalty of our support hail hail.

salty

Postby salty » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 pm

I`d like to add that our bus leaves for Cardiff / Wembley on Wednesday morning and we still dont have the Wembley Tickets.
Phone Ticketmaster today and they claim they were sent out Friday but postal disputes have caused a backlog.

June the 13th they took the money, now I`m sweating on delivery.

Scandalous.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:04 pm

I contacted Robin Buchanan who is in charge of ticket services, his response to my complaint re the charging for every individual ticket of a £3,30 booking fee is, that this was an agreement reached with Ticketmaster and the tournament organisers, he says that Celtic suggested a booking fee much less than being charged but they declined that suggestion.
Because this is a one off tournament with four teams from different countries, then the expenses, including Celtic's will be considerable, hence the maximising of the money being charged to the ordinary fans.
There isn't much we can do about this now, but i will certainly be taking it up with Peter Lawwell in the future, he has a duty not only to Celtic FC, but also to the fans of Celtic FC

Return to “Main Forum”