EDN1CSC

New manager

Postby EDN1CSC » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 am

Looks like it could be Mowbray.

Whats everyones opinions?

Erskine Hoop

Re: New manager

Postby Erskine Hoop » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:27 pm

We really need to sort this out asap. I know these things take some time to sort out legally and financially, but time is of the essence now. I'm not sure we're going for the right man either.

kevza

Postby kevza » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

I wouldn't pay £2M for Mogga. Not sure he's the best choice. We need someone whos going to lift the morale in the dressing room.

patrick10

Postby patrick10 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 am

I agree Mowbray is not the answer .Why has nobody from Celtic Contacted Frank Rykcard he is qouted on holland website as saying it would be an hounor to manage a team like Celtic ,now attracting a manager of his qualities would raise some eyebrows.:clover:

patrick10

Postby patrick10 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 am

Frank Rykcard is quoted saying it would be an hounor to manage Celtic Football Club he would consider any approach why haven't the board even give it breathing space.

kevza

Postby kevza » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 am

Rijkaard has gone to Galatasaray.

max

Postby max » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Maybe we should get behind the new manager?
I'm sure the new breed of celtic 'supporters' wont be long in getting the daggers out the first mistake he makes, and will be only to willing to ignore his achievements and slate him at every oportunity as they did with the most successful manager we've had since Big Jock and the second most successful manager in the clubs history, virtually chasing his out the door!!
Until we have something to complain about (which to a section of the 'support' wont be long I'm sure), and since we have no idea whatsoever about his plans for the club, we get behind the manager and Celtic FC and return to the days when WE WERE the best supporters in the world!

Return to “Main Forum”