all about artur

Main Forum Description
gert/canada

all about artur

Postby gert/canada » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 am

Bhoys and ghirls hearing some not so nice news about the holie goalie. May not be playing sunday due to some match fixing allegations. Has anything been mentioned back home . If you get a chance Joe drop me note

jbd

Re: all about artur

Postby jbd » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Gert.
Bad press and Artur go hand in hand. Rumours have been going around, on Celtic cyberspace, this last week or so, about a not so nice story that will break on Saturday or Sunday.
Which leads me to muse....
If they were true, the Redtops would be falling over themselves to be first with their "exclusive".....
So why Saturday or Sunday, if they have known about it for a week???
There must be a big game coming up!
The Redtops really show themselves for what they are....anti Celtic.
Traumatise the Tims.
They are obviously trying to unsettle Celtic in general, and Artur in particular, before
Sunday's game.
Wanna bet the "exclusive" makes the headlines on Sunday morning?
Keep the Faith.
jbd.
p.s. and don't believe ANYTHING you read in the Scottish sports press.
In fact, do like myself, and your pal Joe, DON'T EVEN READ THEM. You're only helping to keep these people in a job if you do.
COTH.

nelmo

Postby nelmo » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Bhoys and ghirls hearing some not so nice news about the holie goalie. May not be playing sunday due to some match fixing allegations. Has anything been mentioned back home . If you get a chance Joe drop me note

gert news told to me today was boruc was found with cocaine mid-week taken to glasgow police station and celtic will release statement tomorrow-boruc is defo dropped for sunday game says friend from celtic park-who knows mate hopefully just scaremongers at it again-keep the faith:pray:

max

Postby max » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Well you see, this is how it works!
The story I heard was that he failed a drugs test after playing for Poland, although the same drug was mentioned.
For any one who doesn't know the drug mentioned is out of your system in something like 48 hours, so manyone who implies Artur would be tooting coke 2 days before an international game is, quite frankly, stirring it up!
The laptop minty poodle loyal have been overtly harrassing Artur for weeks, (stupid wee schoolboy stories about dressing room bust ups)!
They know the big chap's under pressure, both personally and professionally, and these scumbags are not going to miss an opportunity to pile it on.
The right wee snidey story that accompanies this BS is outragious, and as previous posts have said, there is NO WAY the Scottish hun scumbag press would or could sit on this story, they would be soiling themselves getting it in print!
As has been said, "is there a big game coming up or something?".
PATHETIC!!
If there was one iota of truth in any of this BS, the whole world would know by now!!

jbd

Postby jbd » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Max.
"..harassing Artur for weeks..."
Yeah, and the rest.
They've been harassing him since he dared to make the sign of the cross at Ipox...
(nobody ever told them, that the sign of the cross is a symbol of CHRISTIANITY, and not a sign of Catholicism).
I'd be extremely disappointed if the "exclusive" proved to be true.
I won't believe anything until there comes an official statement from CFC.

Again.... Why keep their "exclusive" until just before the game against THEM..???

Your Celtic pal,
Paranoid CSC.

jbd

Postby jbd » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:37 pm

gert.
Well,....it all ended up as a non story.
The disturbing thing is that these rumours started off on "Celtic" web blogs.
Who needs the Redtops??
Still paranoid CSC.

Return to “Main Forum”