cup final

Main Forum Description
nelmo

cup final

Postby nelmo » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm

rumours about cup final tickets being given to all season ticket holders who attended semi-final-is this true:question:

gert/canada

Re: cup final

Postby gert/canada » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 pm

I dont know if this is true ,but in my view this is totally appropriate.

jbd

Postby jbd » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Nelmo.
Gert.
Haven't heard that rumour, but I would say that it's only fair. Fans who attend the less attractive games, should be given preference when it comes to dishing out tickets for the more glamourous cup finals.

Tosh7

Postby Tosh7 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 pm

I hope so because seeing as I was at the previous rounds that means I'll get one! :victory:

I'll be giving mine away anyway. My mate and his wee bro are coming over from Helsingborg for that weekend so due to the fact that no spares will be going around **cough cough hint hint** I'll be giving one of them mines for definite!

scottkilt7

Postby scottkilt7 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

I've been to all Cup games and am now being told I might not get a final ticket, I believe only 19000 tickets will be made available, It's a disgrace that part time supports get tickets in front of people who go to all the games.

If the rumour is true then I agree totally with it.

:silly:

QuietAssasin

Postby QuietAssasin » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:38 pm

I've been to all Cup games and am now being told I might not get a final ticket, I believe only 19000 tickets will be made available, It's a disgrace that part time supports get tickets in front of people who go to all the games.

If the rumour is true then I agree totally with it.

:silly:

why won't you get a cup final ticket if you went to all previous rounds:question:

are you on the away regristration....??
if so your guarenteed

Return to “Main Forum”