The end of rangers

Main Forum Description
jimbob

The end of rangers

Postby jimbob » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Last month my son wrote an article for E-Tims with the heading The End of Rangers. At the time I thought it was slightly exaggerated. But after the last couple of days, I wonder how right is he ?. Read the full article here. Warning it is quite long.

[URL="http://www.etims.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2412&Itemid=29"]ETims Online Celtic Fanzine - THE END OF RANGERS?[/URL:fab88c78] :sinister::sinister:

jbd

Re: The end of rangers

Postby jbd » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:01 pm

I read the original article on E-Tims, and remember thinking at the time how well written it was. It seems that Che Timvara got it spot on. As you say, it's a lengthy article but well worth a read. I hope our board of directors have read it too (where's that hosepipe?).
Well done Che!!!

max

Postby max » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Like jbd, I read it on E-Tims, a well written piece of work ('work' being the operative word, phew!). Reading todays 'news' it's quite obvious that no one at Celtic is up for sale (1st team) unless someone comes up with a ludicrous amount of dosh that is 'an offer that can't be refused', when at the hunnery ANYONE can be bought if anybody comes up with a REASONABLE offer.
Ho! ho! ho! on we go, waddaya know, it's four in a row, BYE BYE RANGERS!
And like your Bhoy Che, jimbob, the only tear I would shed, would be a tear of joy!!
Hail! Hail!

weepablo

Postby weepablo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:15 pm

It would be fantastic to see them dissapear, but the real problem lies with the manky hoardes that follow them, the "We don't care loyal"
In the beginning it would be the best thing since the wheel, but I honestly do feel both clubs need each other and it would eventually be a bad thing after a while. To see them relegated for a few seasons would make the vast majority of Celtic fans very very happy, maybe for about 30 or 40 years or more. Seeing them go down the tubes altogether would be even better, but do we really want to end up as bad as them (twisted and bitter)

QuietAssasin

Postby QuietAssasin » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm

It would be fantastic to see them dissapear, but the real problem lies with the manky hoardes that follow them, the "We don't care loyal"
In the beginning it would be the best thing since the wheel, [B:73b0be24][COLOR=red:73b0be24]but I honestly do feel both clubs need each other and it would eventually be a bad thing after a while.[/COLOR:73b0be24][/B:73b0be24] To see them relegated for a few seasons would make the vast majority of Celtic fans very very happy, maybe for about 30 or 40 years or more. Seeing them go down the tubes altogether would be even better, but do we really want to end up as bad as them (twisted and bitter)

Pablo your'e not the first person i've heard that from,a few tims have said it to me also.
Why do Celtic need Rangers though?

max

Postby max » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Gotta disagree Pablo, I respect your opinion and understand where you're coming from, but I firmly believe that RFC, SPL and the SFA are deliberately holding Celtic back for one reason and one only.
THEY NEED US FAR, FAR MORE THAN WE NEED THEM!!
The hypochrisy that comes from all the ´institutions` stated above plus minty´s media morons over the past few months has become totally surreal, one week they spout complete nonsense about a THIRTY MILLION global support )HO! HO!', yet when the scum were let loose in Manchester if they didn´t have a Scottish accent the couldn´t possibly be a real rangers supporter!
You couldn´t make it up, unless of course you work with dodgy daves media bumboys!!
Rant over!!

TIM4LIFE67

Postby TIM4LIFE67 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 am

we need rangers to keep the best rivalry in the world plus the league wouldn't be any fun because we would win it all the time with no competitor

Return to “Main Forum”