Songs of Hatred

Main Forum Description
jimbob

Songs of Hatred

Postby jimbob » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:22 pm

I had to laugh this morning when I read the Daily Rags having a go at the Hibs and Hearts Fans for there behaviour at the weekends Derby match. They even said that if it happens again they could have points deducted.

What is going on here did they not hear the Hun fans at Inverness? From start to finish they poured out there songs of hatred, It must be tiring to hate so much. I am certainly tired listening. But oviously the press and the SPL are quite happy to allow it.

max

Re: Songs of Hatred

Postby max » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:01 pm

The SPL will never deduct points from rangers, no matter what,[SIZE=4:7291b7cb]NEVER!![/SIZE:7291b7cb]
I only wish I could say the same about Celtic, but I'm waiting for the announcement that they're going to deduct points for leaving the field of play to celebrate a goal (wee Koki being the latest VICTIM) not applicable if you're wearing a rangers top of course, then crowd surfing's deemed perfectly acceptable.

max

Postby max » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Sorry jimbob, didn't mean to hijack your thread there, I just meant it's, as usual, one rule for them and another rule for everyone else.

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm

No probs Max your point is valid

Return to “Main Forum”