Celtic to win at Ibrox

Main Forum Description
jimbob

Celtic to win at Ibrox

Postby jimbob » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:41 pm

The second old firm game of the season is with us at last, I have been waiting for this for some time. I think this is our chance to go seven points clear,and put a nail in the Huns coffin.I hope we play a similar team to last Saturday.Although I think McManus will come in for Loovens,and Caldwell will go back to centre half for O`Dea.I would play Mizuno,and Naka on the wings.with big Jan on the bench.My Partisan Prediction is 2-0 for the hoops with Samaras first goal scorer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rebelghirl

Re: Celtic to win at Ibrox

Postby rebelghirl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm

[URL="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/319367677?-10583"]Food poisoning at ibrox, A McDonald's whopper sends thousands home ill[/URL:8fc58b39][URL="http://www.celticsupporterassoc.co.uk/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=31"][/URL:8fc58b39]

robylon80

Postby robylon80 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:15 pm

Fantastic win

max

Postby max » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm

MERRY HOOPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!
I know I shouldn't but I couldn't resist havind a look at jim "why don't you all go home" traynors column on the rectums website (I'll go to confession on friday, promise), what a scream, there's nothing more cheery, especially at this time of year, than the sound of a hurting hun!!! He just can't hide it!!! For Scottish football, just read rangers, and for SPL just read minty & Co!
There's only one word for this fat baldy diddy's column today,[SIZE=6:96bb979b]GUTTED!!![/SIZE:96bb979b]
Merry xmas "voice of authority" you're voice was as clear as a jingle bell today!!! HO! HO! HO!

PS a wee Christmas joke for everyone, bawwy fergushun, wit a wee fanny!!!

Return to “Main Forum”