Aiden McGeady - FC Bayern Munich

Main Forum Description
locke

Aiden McGeady - FC Bayern Munich

Postby locke » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi,
I'm a big fan ob celtic glasgow. and today i read in the newspaper down here in germany that the fc bayern (i hate them) is very interested in buying aiden mcgeady. aiden is one of my favorite player of celtic and he wouldnt do a favor to himself, if he would transfer to the fc bayern.
the biggest german football talent, lukas podolski, maybe you know it. transfered to bayern and then he doesnt play, fucking bayern plays with luca toni (why is he a profissional football player? he couldnt even run like a normal human) and miroslav klose ... but podolski is much better as these two are. but the fc bayern cant handle talents, thats a fact. if you are a young player, you dont go to bayern (maybe they are good and win a lot), they cant handle young talents ... when you are smart, you go to werder bremen or hamburger sv. but not bayern!
the reason why i contact you is, that you are my hope in disabling (verhindern) the transfer to bayern. if aiden goes to bayern, i would completly loose myself!

thnx! i hope you know what to do ;)

maks

Re: Aiden McGeady - FC Bayern Munich

Postby maks » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 pm

I don't like bayern to and it will be terible mistake to let aiden go to bayern

max

Re: Aiden McGeady - FC Bayern Munich

Postby max » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Aiden's going no where.

PS. and neither is WGS.

Return to “Main Forum”