Arthur Boruc

Main Forum Description
jimbob

Arthur Boruc

Postby jimbob » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Ah well wrong again with my prediction, is it now time for Strachan to drop Boruc? I think it would do him good to sit on the bench for a few weeks and get his head together. His private life has to get sorted out as it is clearly interfering with his game.

kerrbhoy

Re: Arthur Boruc

Postby kerrbhoy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Thought he was lucky to stay on the pitch at love street , Then on sunday he let in a total howler . I think we should consider cashing in on him and signing the Dundee united keeper in his place.i think Its just a matter of time before he lets us down big time .:sad:

jbd

Postby jbd » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:19 pm

It may be that Boruc could be doing with a couple of weeks on the bench, though I don't think that we have a suitable replacement for him, in what could be a make or break month of December. If he is going through a sticky patch personally, as most people seem to think, then WE the Celtic family, should be showing him that we are there for him. Cut the guy a bit of slack. It's bad enough that the the Murray manipulated media have got it in for him. Let's not do their dirty work for them. The visit to IPOX on the 27th will be crucial for him. I'm sure the Hunnish hordes are rubbing their hands in anticipation. Get behind Artur. He has earned it.

cdnbhoy

Postby cdnbhoy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:37 pm

I don't think it helps the moral of Mark Brown. I know he is not as good, but he needs a good run of games to show what he can do. The fact that Boruc can make the mistakes he made against Hibs and still gets a game just shows Brown that he has no future. It also hurts our chance of signing a better backup keeper when they know that apart from injury they have no chance at starting.

max

Postby max » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:26 pm

jbd. Well said that man!

conorbhoy

Postby conorbhoy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:35 pm

ok, he is goin threw a bad time, but there is no keeper we have that can play instead of artur, none of them are in his class. and even tho the dundee Utd keeper is good, if we sell boruc, we can get another good keeper thats better than Zaluska.

BanTheRagsCSC

Postby BanTheRagsCSC » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:25 pm

I know he's had a few stinkers but could it be any coincidence that this was due to his compatriot Maciej Zurawski leaving CP?

Maybe by bringing in Zaluska ( Supposedly Artur's best friend ) this will inspire the big man to push forward and become EVEN better that what he has been at CP.

maks

Postby maks » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:06 am

I think the same as you do but for me is artur the best goalkeeper in scotland

paulmck1888

Postby paulmck1888 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Hi guys, first post, hope you all are well. Big Artur is going through a bad patch at the moment, he has a little crisis of confidence however I dont think dropping him would do much to increase his confidence.
For every one or two mistakes he makes he saves us two or three times over. Ok I realise that a goalkeeper cant make a lot of mistakes as they frequently lead to goals but maybe sometimes thats down to our defence.

keanybhoy87

Postby keanybhoy87 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Boruc should be dropped? Still think that after mark browns pathetic performance against the dons? they had 5 shots on target and scored 4, a half fit boruc would be better than brown!

Return to “Main Forum”