Saltmarket CSC to Aalborg

Main Forum Description
salty

Saltmarket CSC to Aalborg

Postby salty » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:21 pm

It has came to our attention, while trying to attain a small allocation of tickets for the above game, that we have been overlooked.
We are the only bus attempting coach travel to Europe, add to that we are the ONLY CSA member bus doing the trip, yet we havent been offered any tickets from the CSA`s admittedly small allocation.

It seems that the tickets were distributed to the Clubs who "asked".

Its common knowledge and not for the first time that our Club was doing Europe, yet we werent alerted to the possibility of at least a couple of tickets.

Due to family commitments I missed the last CSA Delegates meeting and it looks as if this has been costly, to say we as a Club are not happy is an understatement, and while not denying other Clubs the chance of tickets, surely it would have been fair to offer something to us.

Salty

jimbob

Re: Saltmarket CSC to Aalborg

Postby jimbob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Salty sorry to hear about this,I have passed on your thread to the Ticket conveners,and The Secretary of the CSA,and hope to get back to you ASAP.

salty

Postby salty » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks Jim dont want to cause a stoosh, but if you dont ask...............

John Andrews

Postby John Andrews » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Salty how do you like our new web site ?
J.A

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Salty I spoke to John Hay this morning and he informed me that the CSA where only given 20 tickets for this match.As he had a number of requests for tickets from other clubs.They where distributed between them mate,

Hail Hail J Forrest CSA

salty

Postby salty » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:58 pm

Salty I spoke to John Hay this morning and he informed me that the CSA where only given 20 tickets for this match.As he had a number of requests for tickets from other clubs.They where distributed between them mate,

Hail Hail J Forrest CSA

Yes, but my point is that we as a club were running our bus to Aalborg and havent got even the offer of a ticket, while clubs who are not running have been given tickets.

salty

Postby salty » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Salty how do you like our new web site ?
J.A

The new website looks alright johnny, could do with a few active members, but time will tell.

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:20 pm

I hear what you are saying mate,lets bring it up at the next delegates meeting,to make sure that this cant happen again.As you know the CSA met with the Cetic Trust and hope to meet with Peter Lawell regarding a better ditdistribution tickets for European away games.E-mail me any thoughts you have and I can pass them onto Joe O`Rourk to pass onto Celtic.

Hail Hail Jim Forrest CSA

Return to “Main Forum”