Scottish Chairmen and short memories

Main Forum Description
tyrebhoy

Scottish Chairmen and short memories

Postby tyrebhoy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

After reading on web sites the comments of John Yorkson, it struck me that there seems to be bad memories or forgetfulness, was he not the same man who a year ago wanted us hung drawn and quartered for Dougie Dougie,He ranted and raved in the media and Radio that we have brought the game into disrepute because a ref changed his mind over a penalty, then told lies he should think before he speaks remember Chris Sutton he got 5 game ban for telling the truth about scottish football,Another one is Dundee Utd chairman he moaned about us but he must have forgot that on Sunday last we filled 3quarters of there ground for a LIVE MATCH having to drive through bad conditions,where were his fans shopping or watching at home,My main point is they forget they cannot afford to survive without the CELTIC Fans

irish eyes

Re: Scottish Chairmen and short memories

Postby irish eyes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 pm

tyrebhoy i wish the Celtic fans would just have a wee spell of staying away from some of these other clubs, let's see how they enjoy the loss of our money going into their clubs. They can't have it both ways, slag us off and wish we'd go away and yet take our money. Don't keep them going by paying them your cash. I travel abroad to our games in Europe but WILL NOT pay one penny to any other spl team, MY CHOICE.

Return to “Main Forum”