Lenny - Anyone else notice?

Main Forum Description
BMURPHY1888

Lenny - Anyone else notice?

Postby BMURPHY1888 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 am

Lenny played a blinder yesterday deflecting the criticism away from himself although I cant believe how many are falling for it

when you actually look at what he said today its not much different from what mowbray said back in december/january

when the we won the last 2 games with lennon he had all the plaudits - it was him that brought the fight back into the hoops

as soon as we get beat and its all back to being mowbrays fault and nothing to do with lennon

anyways keep the faith

max

Re: Lenny - Anyone else notice?

Postby max » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Neil can only work with the tools (sic) he's got and that's the ones TM left him with.
Lenny stated he was not impressed with the team BEFORE he took the job.
I know alot of people weren't happy with caldwell and McManus, TM knew this and played to the crowd by getting shot of both! His replacement? Josh Thompson!!
Thompson was very much at fault for both goals yesterday (basic schoolboy rules for a defender Josh, you have to be BETWEEN the striker and the goal!!) and Neil can't be held responsible for that.
Do you think Josh is good enough to be in the Celtic defence? And do you think O'Dea, who couldn't get a game at Reading is much better?
Do you think MAF is actually a striker?
N''Guemo?
Mobray gutted a team who had just won 3 leagues out of 4 and qualified for 2 CL last 16s.
How many tranfer windows did Tony wan't to build HIS team?
I would take 3 from 4 from now till the day I die!

kevza

Postby kevza » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 pm

He brought McCourt on, However there was no warm up for the player???

One of the worst results ever. Certainly up there with the Raith cup final. :confused1:

max

Postby max » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

TM took 2 transfer windows, a good few million spent and most of the season to put us in the mess we're in, I think it's a bit unfair to expect Lenny to put that right in 10 days!

max

Postby max » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Sorry for the typo from yesterday, ofcourse I meant TM and not TB.
I've been reading to much CQN, with their TM should use more YPs and MM and GC at CB would be better against RC or JT in the SC, why NL played LN, FFS! Is PL and DD saying a GIUY to the GB and the JB, we need an LB and a CB and CN talks BS in the DR.

HX2

LOL!

Ps. I've edited it now. so TTFN, LOL!

Return to “Main Forum”