"No Pleasure in a Good Man Losing His Job"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
darkduff

Re: "No Pleasure in a Good Man Losing His Job"

Postby darkduff » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Where to start... Big Tony has left the club which is right decision from the board, no matter our personal feelings on the big man we can't execept the results on the park.

The sheer size of the gap between us and 'them' is totally unacceptable in any way we try and shape it, results like the one on wednesday, 3-3 at falkirk and defeats from games we where winning have severally cost us. Altho the blue propagnda machine had been Tony's back from pre-season led most of us to circle wagons before the season kicked off.

And impossible draw against arenal in the qualifiers for the CL left the new Europa League as our only chance a europe. An easy(ish) group and we just don't peform... In the league we go top by a few pts, however reguardless of the SFA's cloak and daggers at ibrox and then parkhead... we still dorp far behind.

January comes half the squad leaves half a squad comes in... We sell Mcdonald our leading scorer. Robbie makes a last minute flight to glasgow to lift our spirits and we do what we always will do, have faith, boundless, irrational, butterflies in the stomache, faith...

Then we go to Kille... a bottom four club struggling for there very existance, (altho i peronally before wednesday i hoped they would go down... now gus can drop like a stone) and we have a lackless under par pefromance and we get beat...

The blue propaganda machine continues its assualt and we fling up the defensive barricades and prepare for a long siege, but we don't get a reaction from the team... Robbed again at ibrox by Brother Mcdonald, and the dutch boy braahield look as comfortable as left back as i three legged donkey...

The comes the 24 of march...

Defensively awful, tactics desperate... taking Ki off when McGowan was having a stinker... A defeat we can take but a mauling from a team can't beat nine jam buns...

He had to go... i wish him all the best and have no malice but he had to go.

Return to “CSA News”