"The Celtic Fans Treated Like Hooligans Again"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
offshorebhoy

Re: "The Celtic Fans Treated Like Hooligans Again"

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 pm

as i said londonboy youve been away to long, you might be getting mixed up with us and the current buns maybe you should log in to follow follow or something of that nature and spill your crap there boy.

bob-plumb

Postby bob-plumb » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 am

Perhaps we should seek out some of the cretins who support us before criticising other.

exactly my stance! why do we paint our ans as whiter than white when it is clear to anyone with eyes that we have a core of mindless yobs that sing songs that have no place in the modern game, throw things at players and stewards, and even opposition buses a la a few years ago.
the pedestal that our fans have been placed on by the clowns in the board and certain people on this forum is a bit too precarious and one day it will come crashing down much to the chagrin of all concerned with this club.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 pm

bob-plumb this is a celtic forum, no huns allowed so beat it and try follow follow or something like that ya clown.

bob-plumb

Postby bob-plumb » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 am

bob-plumb this is a celtic forum, no huns allowed so beat it and try follow follow or something like that ya clown.

fuck off! exactly who do you think you are? what because i dont toe the party line automatically im a hun? get a grip.

max

Postby max » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm

You heard the man!

Fuck off!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:12 pm

too many celtic fans are quick to turn on there own, the mindless yobs your on about are the only ones who make any noise at cp these days or at the away games if the rest stopped sitting on there hands and made a noise it would be better for the team and make cp the fortress it once was. there are enough people in scotland quick enough to bring us down without our own fans doing it. KTF hail hail

max

Postby max » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Offshore, huns will alway infiltrate sites like this, for me a new name directing the discussion in a certain negative direction is a dead give away, even the way their phraseology is so obviously forced.
I can name at least two names posting right now that I would bet my last buck were huns.
Fair do's, I reckon there are a few bhoys that do similar shit on their BNP FC sites, but sometimes, if it looks like and smells like, IT IS!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:43 pm

max dont doubt who i support i am 100% celtic am just fed up with guys on here slagging the celtic fans its a joke in times of need we have to stick together not give up or have a go at the green brigade or the jungle bhoys because they make a noise or sing a song that you might not like a no you didnt have a go at them but plenty do. if you do doubt my team al give you my season ticket seat number and meet me on tuesday at the shames game am at work just now so will miss on saturday am in the jock stein upper if thats near you. KTF hail hail.

max

Postby max » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Offshorebhoy, please believe me your name was the furthest from my mind when thinking of infiltrators!
I'm sure your Celtic credentials are top notch.

Hail! Hail!

I'm still waiting for londonbhoy to specify exactly what he's talking about, and as for, the previously unheard of bob-plum jumping on the band wagon, obviously making the most of individuals actions from "years ago"... well I think he speaks for himself!!!!

About as genuine as a radio snyde caller!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm

sorry mate a thought you ment me. yeah they 2 sound like knuckledraggers. thats why a told bob plum to beat it and londonBOY to try and go to a game. nothing gets on my goat like a celtic fan on that phone in spouting crap and playing into the shames hands. KTF hail hail.

Return to “CSA News”