"The War Against the Daily Record Must Be Stepped Up"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"The War Against the Daily Record Must Be Stepped Up"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm

[SIZE=3:8072e289]Let me start by saying if we don’t win the league this year it will be because we have not been good enough to amass enough points to do so, there has been big changes in personnel and the team has not performed as well as we would have hoped they would, there has been other issues like injuries, but I would also say that we certainly have not been playing on a level playing field, and that is down mostly to bad refereeing decisions, these decisions appear to only be a problem for Celtic, they are not a problem for the SPL or the SFA, and they certainly are not a problem for the lap top loyal masquerading as the media, and none more so than Scotland’s Partner in Shame the Daily Record and in particular Keith Jackson and Tam Cowan, where do we start with these two eejits?[/SIZE:8072e289]
[SIZE=3:8072e289][/SIZE:8072e289]
[SIZE=3:8072e289]We’ll start with Tam Cowan, one of the columnists from the Record and a BBC presenter, while attending a Masonic function in Kilwinning (no surprises there then) he abused a Roman Catholic Priest, Father Gerry Mc Ghee by first of all stating I hope your team (Celtic) get hammered (apparently he actually said F*****d) in the match at Ibrox against Rangers, when Fr Mc Ghee tried to make light of the remark by saying he was the biggest Rangers fan in town, the despicable Cowan replied by saying “ You’re the biggest f****d paedophile in town, it’s well seen this cretin makes these remarks in the company of like minded bigots, no one outside of these peoples own poisoned world would pay any attention to what he had to say, lets hope that Kilwinning’s finest will investigate these allegations and take the appropriate action., I would also encourage you all to contact both the Record and the BBC and formally complain.[/SIZE:8072e289]

EDN1CSC

Re: "The War Against the Daily Record Must Be Stepped Up"

Postby EDN1CSC » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:15 pm

The Sun should also be a no-no

paulmc67

Postby paulmc67 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 pm

I stopped buying that rag a long time ago, and I'm a much better balanced person for it.:messed:
I can't believe that Celtic supporters are still buying that excuse for an newspaper, it's not fit to wrap fish and chips in.

scuds67

Postby scuds67 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 pm

The only way we will win this war is on the park, we need a board who will do everything in their power to make Celtic great again.Their must be plenty of Celtic minded people who will invest the money to put the club back on the map.

barney1888

Postby barney1888 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

DIRTY HUN PROPAGANDA PISH. DESMOND WHITE BANNED THE RAG, ITS TIME TO BAN IT FOREVER.:pissed-off:

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 pm

As far as the Sun goes they are still being boycotted by the Association, funnily enough when the ban on the Record was called for in 2003, the fans who stopped buying the Record apparently started buying the Sun, which then made them the best selling daily in Scotland. What i would say on it is, that probably the Sun are the lesser of two evils.

John Lynch

Postby John Lynch » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Well written Joe, but im surprised you have failed to mention agent orange gordon waddell. Hardly a week goes by without an anti-Celtic opinion. I also think the evening times is becoming more anti-Celtic.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 pm

John
I have written about Waddell on here a few times, this post was meant to highlight just how bad the Daily Record was becoming, that's if they could get any worse. I intend to keep up the pressure on anyone who fails to treat us fairly, hopefully with the support of fans like yourself.
Joe

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Like you Joe I haven't bought the record since the "thugs& thieves" headlines and to be honest I can't understand why CELTIC fans continue to buy these rags. Think long and hard folks - if you don't put money into them - how would they get on? It's time to make a stand.

darkduff

Postby darkduff » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:01 am

i concur whole heartly... why buy, when if u must read this drivle do it for free online or just do as i do and ignore them both... the suns baised political stories comes through all to well and shows the 'scottish' sun is clearly dictated from london...

Return to “CSA News”