"Have the People of Boston heard of Manchester?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Have the People of Boston heard of Manchester?"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

[SIZE=3:869768f1]Why are we even considering playing a match against the MM in Boston? Don’t we get more than enough of their Sectarian Racist bile in Glasgow where we have contractual obligations to play them? We certainly don’t need to subject the poor people of Boston to that mob.[/SIZE:869768f1]
[SIZE=3:869768f1]I understand fully the financial opportunities that a match like that would bring to the club; but if we are talking of playing the match in the Boston area, then Celtic could play virtually anybody and get a full house; so once again we would be creating the audience with our name for their benefit.[/SIZE:869768f1]

max

Re: "Have the People of Boston heard of Manchester?"

Postby max » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Somehow I don't think the Giro money that streched to a bus ticket to Manchester for the hunscum that are BRITIANS SHAME, will strectch to a ticket for the U.S of A Joe!!
But Celtic should in no way be helping the hun by perpetuating this money spinning O** F*** tag!

NO MORE GUILT BY ASSOCIATION!!

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Max
The problem is there are plenty of them already live there, so no need to travel, but they still would have some of the worst travel, its a badge of honour (or should that be dishonour), they would see it like a match in Rome, an oppertunity to attack our ethos and culture.

And your right, we dont want to assist them in any way, especially not financially.
Joe

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Good points Joe.

scuds67

Postby scuds67 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

I would not be worried they will be out numbered ten to one, and its a great chance to humiliate them in front of the eyes of the world.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

bad idea to be playing "friendly" matches against the shame they need the cash more than us and for all we would make out of it wouldnt pay a players wages for a year never mind a transfer fee so whats the point. let the shame die and we can grow stronger. ps. thought yesterday we where great the signs are good that lennon can get this team playing well and winning pity he never came in at xmas it could have so much better. KTF hail hail

bob-plumb

Postby bob-plumb » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 am

and what about our moronic element? you know the ones that i'm talking about, the ones that threw coins at the stewards at st mirren, the stewards for fuck sake! how are these idiots helping OUR cause?
let the rangers fans alone to do what they will and concentrate on OUR endeavors. Jesus him self said it best "Let he who art without sin cast the first stone"

clover4

Postby clover4 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Once again Lawwell short changes the support Boston beware .The sharp suited man engages with the CSA and other parties tells you what you like to hear then puts two fingers up .This man is not fit to represent we the CELTIC FAMILY.

Tosh7

Postby Tosh7 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

It's bad enough playing them here in the backward country without having to endure them in a so-called friendly against them (no such thing) in America.

This is an opportunity for them to have their profile raised off our backs and also one for ours to be lowered over there in ways I simply would not put past them. Ways so stealthy and underhand there really aren't any depths they wouldn't stoop to to damage us and improve themselves at the same time (think poppy) :wink: so this should be bodyswerved by Celtic at all costs!!!

It's bad enough that we have the same sponsorship on our tops from next season, yet ANOTHER hi-jack by the huns so no way should we be helping them raise their profile and revenue in a country which will ultimately not be thankful of their presence!!!

Also, what's to say they won't take their Sectarian, bigoted BILE over there with them as well as putting at jeopardy the safety of Celtic fans and others over there. We've only recently seen the conviction of YET ANOTHER hun over the murder of a Celtic fan!

I despair at the word [I:ba053d68]'friendly'[/I:ba053d68] when mentioned alongside [I:ba053d68]them!!![/I:ba053d68]

It actually seems like Celtic Football Club are helping these vile specimens to stay alive so let me tell ye that when ye negotiate with evil you will lose for sure because if the day ever comes that we need them for [I:ba053d68]US[/I:ba053d68] to stay alive well pack yer bags folks because the game is up, forget it! Shop closed!

What is the point in trying to work so hard to distance ourselves from them when we have joint sponsorships and now a so-called friendly in another country???
What is the point in trying to ditch this [I:ba053d68]'Old Firm'[/I:ba053d68] tag???

So the next time it's point scoring on apparent child abuse and rioting in another country and "up to our knees in fenian blood" and "no pope of rome" and "no chapels to sadden my eyes" and blatant racism it's an [I:ba053d68]'Old Firm'[/I:ba053d68] problem?????

If Celtic entertain the huns in this so-called friendly in Boston, our reputation in the USA will [B:ba053d68][U:ba053d68]NEVER[/U:ba053d68][/B:ba053d68] recover. What price does that have?

Words fail me!

Return to “CSA News”