"Celtic Fans Being Ripped Off Again"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Celtic Fans Being Ripped Off Again"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 pm

[SIZE=3:523b28d8]Once again the Celtic fans are being ripped off at the turnstiles; £28 for a seat at Swinecastle on Sunday in a nothing match which will be televised live; how long are we Celtic Supporters expected to put up with this type of treatment?[/SIZE:523b28d8]
[SIZE=3:523b28d8][/SIZE:523b28d8]
[SIZE=3:523b28d8]Hearts have never been Celtic friendly, certainly their fans are the most anti-Celtic; apart from you know who!!! The bile they spit at us is second only to the MM; and we’ll get plenty of it on Sunday.[/SIZE:523b28d8]

offshorebhoy

Re: "Celtic Fans Being Ripped Off Again"

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

a will be there on sunday joe but next season if the fans stand together and boycott away games a would be all for it time to stand to gether bhoys and stop giving money to scottish football clubs outwith celtic. hail hail

braebhoy

Postby braebhoy » Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Agree with your sentiments joe we need to send a message to the tim haters
I know i am a voice in the wilderness (Live T.V. will kill our game and nobody seems to care or be willing to voice an opinion until we get the silly money as in england ,spain ,etc we should tell them to stuff it )

Braebhoy

max

Postby max » Fri May 07, 2010 5:13 pm

I agree with your sentiments braebhoy, but sadly the TV rights are owned by the SPL/SFA, we can't tell them to stuff it unless we have another league to play in.
If we play in the SPL we have to go with the teams that out numbered us on the SKY deal looking for a quick buck rather than looking at the bigger picture.
A decision that cost Scottish football millions.
If we have to play in the SPL (which we do) then it would be absurd to tell them to "stuff" the payments for broadcasting our games, because if we play in the SPL they have the right to broadcast our games no matter what we say or whether we take the money or not!

VinBhoy7

Postby VinBhoy7 » Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

I think a selective boycott of certain grounds next season might be well worth considering, but only if we can have the unity of purpose and clear leadership and direction necessary to pull it off. Let striking in the workplace it's a tactic which can only be used on important occasions and when there has been democratic discussion and debate. We would only have to employ the boycott once or twice to get our message across to those who think they can abuse us willy nilly and then charge us for the privilege. Our message should 'Back off or we'll grab you and squeeze you were it hurts!' Hail Hail.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm

I have said this before - I don't attend away spl games because I would NOT put one penny into any team here. I do attend away euro games however because they don't treat us like dirt. So what if the other scottish teams go to the wall? That's fine by me. We are stuck here but IF this league dies off then we move to another league. I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OTHER SCOTTISH TEAM AND SO I REFUSE TO SUPPORT ANY OF THEM FINANCIALLY BY BUYING THEIR TICKETS. It works for me, everyone is entitled to their own view and make their own choices, that's mine.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 10, 2010 6:17 pm

a was at the cesspit in nedinburgh yesterday and there seams to be the same wee huns in the corner of the main stand with there shitty flags and the songs straight out of ipox so some one from hearts must be giving the clowns the tickets for that area on purpose to noise up the bhoys so a boycott of that shithole should be a must. ps. a thought the supporters were great in the vocal backing of neil lennon and the team a just hope the board take that into account when they choose the next manager. KTF hail hail

BMURPHY1888

Postby BMURPHY1888 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:57 am

i support a boycott too and that includes at castle greyskull

question is how do we organise it?

Return to “CSA News”