"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
offshorebhoy

Re: "Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 10, 2010 1:02 pm

London boy your never a celtic supporter who you trying to kid ya muppet.

jbd

Postby jbd » Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

offshorebhoy.
I've ALSO noticed that of his six previous posts, in FIVE of them, he talks about our paranoia or our cretin supporters.
Hmmmm.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

I notice Londonboy, at no time do you say you are a Celtic fan.

max

Postby max » Mon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

"our support" london boy, "OUR support"?? I DON'T THINK SO!!!
I don't know what team you support but it sure aint the one I do!!
Every post I've read from you casts up some INDIVIDUALS actions from years ago!
Yes that's right, the acts of individual people, as opposed to thousands of rioting racist sectarian huns at the hunnery and abroad.
If your real support can blaim Chelsea supporters in hun tops for their vile and embarrassing behaviour, the atempted murder of police officers amongst them, how do we know these INDIVIDUAL incidents from YEARS gone by (how long ago was the Dallas incident?) weren't commited by huns in Celtic tops. Ludicrous I know, but no more ludicrous than the hun supports claims or indeed your oh so transparent drivel posted on this site.
I could certainly NEVER support the huns simply because of everything the club stands for and could never align myself with the manky filthy scumbags who follow their team.
If you think so badly of our WORLD reknowned well behaved support why would you want to be part of it?
And yes, "I said world reknowned well behaved support", and if you want evidence of that myself and I'm sure many members of this site will be only to glad to supply it, as I'm sure we can the reverse of the hun suport!
You're a stone wall ringer Chelsea boy, glaringly so!
A hun apologist of the highest order!
So that being the case why don't you toddle off to follow follow or what ever filthy swamp you came from or if indeed you are some kind of abhoration of a Celtic supporter, (and if you are I'll eat my own arse) do like wise, peepel like you are not wanted, so why don't you just do one.
Go and torment your nieghbours or are you still shiteing it about that ASBO ya clown, your fooling no one here!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 10, 2010 6:09 pm

well said max there is no way on gods earth is this clown a celtic supporter he never says a good word about anything celtic always on the put down. a sad wee hun with nothing better to do maybe he wants to be a celtic fan but the lodge wont let him haha KTF hail hail

max

Postby max » Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 pm

That would be, 'Gods good GREEN Earth' m8! ;O)

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 10, 2010 8:43 pm

lol what ever it means a no that clown aint one of us hail hail mate

max

Postby max » Tue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Tumbleweed..........

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 pm

london boy away you go ya mug nobody is intrested in you trying to convince everybody your a celtic fan and for calling me a bear a can prove what i am can you ?

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Calm down dear - it's only a forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - so fair enough - though it gives your opinion much more credit if it can be stated without being abusive or having a go at others when challenged. Some of us prefer not to read abusive posts and take into account that some younger visitors view the forum and try to treat others with respect.

Paranoia is when something is imagined - however when facts are being stated that is NOT paranoia. CELTIC fans are used to having the "paranoia" card waved at us by non or anti CELTIC people and I would assume if you are a CELTIC fan you would have realised that by now.

As for myself the word paranoid is one I would never use towards fellow CELTIC fans because I do know it is used to try to belittle us and deflect the attention away from the topic in hand. Rather than others giving a reasonable account against what is being debated at the time they try to trash the topic by calling CELTIC fans paranoid. By calling us paranoid they are actually highlighting that they don't have an answer to the discussion. The original post on this thread made some very valid points - I guess rather than make the paranoid accusation it would have been better to provide valid points against the points raised.

As I say - that's my opinion.

Return to “CSA News”