"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
max

Re: "Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby max » Sat May 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Latest from Jeff.

Talking of apologies, let me make a point. My article last week that caused consternation in some quarters has not been apologised for or indeed has an apology been requested. I personally decided to remove some of the 'descriptive' terminology. My article, my decision.

At the Dinner I had a conversation with Neil Lennon who was not happy with what I had said about his player, understandably. We both agreed to disagree and that was that. We had a drink and if other rumours are to be believed he may well end up at Boro as a coach.

Yet another negative post from london boy!
Perhaps you could tell us exactly what it is about the club you do support!
We're all still waiting for your explanation as to why you consider Celtic supporters to be "cretins"!
Earlier this week you totally rubbished the discussion on this site concerning some form of boycott of away games, without giving any options or constructive critisism, but instead used it to have yet another (somewhat snide) dig at the world reknowned well behaved Celtic support!

Today we have some kind of apologetic Bernie Winters (sic) post!
Neil Lennon has made his position crystal clear, the Celtic Board have made their position clear, even to the extent of releasing more than one official press release to rubbish reports in the media. Even today they have regurgitated the Billy Davies BS from weeks ago, Davies seemingly nominating himself for the post, that makes about 4 a week by my reckoning. Proving that the press have as much of a clue as the rest of us, yet Bernie Winters knows as you posted, Lenny will be at Boro before long!

Please tell us just exactly what aspect of Celtic you actually support Chelsea boy as I've never read a single positive post about ANY aspect of the club from you, and clarification of your reference to the Celtic support being "cretins" would be helpfull!

max

Postby max » Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

PS. Calling people "C*NTS" does nothing to strengthen any pathetic argument you may have!!
You must have went down a storm at the school debating society!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 pm

max i have for a long time known this clown london boy is nothing more than a noise up merchant i wont be replying to his nonsence anymore if he is chelsea thats even more pathetic as his team are having a great season and you would think he would be on there forums talking to his own fans about that. anyway everybody now knows this clown for what he is a sad wee dobber. hail hail and keep the faith.

SpankyBoy

Postby SpankyBoy » Sun May 16, 2010 2:10 am

the more you all moan about how offended you all are, the more they will talk and sing a load of pish. seriously some people need to grow up and realise that its only a game of football. we celtic fans are just as bad as everyone else but somehow we try to act the victim and moan about how the "establishment" is against us.

max

Postby max » Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Are you seriously suggesting that the Celtic support has anything in common with the huns and their behaviour?
I can't be arsed listing the differences in the histories of the two clubs every time someone plays the old 'one's as bad as the other' card, to me the differences from their history, their board room, through coaching staff, players and their shamefull support are blatantly obvious, but it seems some folk like to tout this nonsense as some form of being in some way 'enlightened' or in some cases pompous and condescending!
Spankyboy, why don't you explain the similarities berween the two clubs I would be really interested to here them, there seems to be a few people on this site recently touting this kind of tripe without the slightest atempt to back up their opinions!

Another hun apologist??

They seem to be coming out of the walls!!

It might only be a game of football to you spanky, but for alot of us supporting Celtic means alot more!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Sun May 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Max a come from a big celtic supporting family who back the club 100% so a dont hear much bad things said about the club but since coming on here ave never known so many celtic 'fans' to bad mouth the club,team or the fans they are a joke who only seem to support the club in good times ive said it many times if there not happy don't go but dont write in to the rags or go on phone-ins or go on forums and slag the club to its giving the shame more to go on about. hail hail KTF.

geo

Postby geo » Sun May 16, 2010 5:43 pm

I kind of agree but i support Celtic Football Club not the Celtic board, theyv been taking the piss out of us for the past 3 or four years. definately wont stop going or supporting but something needs to be done to tidy the club up a bit.
HAIL HAIL

max

Postby max » Sun May 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Spanky, he of two posts, thinks he's being smart by playing a double whammy!
The 'pathetic 'one's as bad as the other' card, follow followed with the thinly veiled, if you don't agree you're paranoid. (case book hun apologist) Something already discussed on the site and something we've had rammed down our throats for years if we have the audacity to voice our legitimate concerns!
We all have our quibbles concerning Celtic FC, be it at board level, managerial/coaching level, team level or even individual players, and some, including myself, have concerns over the support, but we're all Celtic supporters and debate and disagreement is to be expected and probably healthy, it's called football!.
This thread WAS concerned with bigoted references printed by a hunscum ex-referee, but some peepel are determined to infiltrate it with anti-Celtic propoganda.
The Celtic support are as bad as the rioting atempted murderers in Manchester because???????
Some individual arse threw a coin at hugh dallas more than a decade ago!!
AYE RIGHT!
I think we can all agree the board made a pigs ear of it over the last two seasons, but we support Celtic, who will exist when we are all long gone.
Football has moved on massively over the last couple of decades and we no longer have to keep our heads down and take whats dished up to us by the hun run sfa, since BEFORE Jim Farry, who proved the sfa bias in a court of law, right up to GOrdon 'Catholics are the enemy' smith!
Has anyone heard or read a proper explanation as to how the video review panel works?
NO!
And we won't either, because it's done it's job and it and the hun who concieved it will soon be a distant memory in the annuls of Scottish football history filed under 'the year of the tainted league'!!
Enough is enough and it's sites like this that make the difference.

geo

Postby geo » Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

hahahaha quite a speil max, well said though.
HailHail

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Sun May 16, 2010 6:37 pm

you can both clubs up in two words MANCHESTER SEVILLE

Return to “CSA News”