"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
offshorebhoy

Re: "Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby offshorebhoy » Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

well said irish eyes that london boy is never a celtic fan not in a million years he even talks like the shame. KTF hail hail

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

For everyones benefit, i spoke to Peter Lawwell on the phone today and he has taken action against your man on behalf of the club.

darkduff

Postby darkduff » Tue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm

[U:f16dcd7b]I[/U:f16dcd7b] concur whole heartly with Irish eye the word paranoid is one used to shoo us away by those ignoring either blatant errors or diliberate cheating...

I will never condone act by celtic supporters i find to go against my own personal morals. Like those on remembreance day 2008. The walk out I felt was not in keeping with the desires of the majority of fans in stadium tho i would never curtail their right to protest or force them to take part in somthing they themselfs feel moraly obliged not too take part in. To be honset with ourself our fans have some black marks on our record with the hugh dallas incident, the incident after 9/11 where i celtic 'fan' emulated a plane to a rangers player takin a corner at parkhead and songs that are now consigned to the history books.

But i can gladdly say these incidents are few and far between and when they occur action is taken as with the 9/11 incident those around this lone idiot self policed no quickly had this fool started than he forced to his seat by fellow fans around him... Those flining items at parkhead are now quickly apprehended with the help of celtic fans. We as a fan base are trying to clean our slate...

But those across glasgow... reval in it! It's the core of why they go, if rangers where serious about stopping this then their fan base would shrivel and die, its a club now sole dependant on it hooligan element to stay in business.

i would call for celtic to half the no. of seats given to then for next seasons old firm games a fault the practise of turning off the speakers in their sections of the crowd for no such actions are under taken for our surpporters...

Sorry lads drifted a little of topic there... Hail Hail!!

max

Postby max » Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

The Dallas incident was more than a decade ago, and without defending the individual knobend at CP, I clearly remember numerous huns doing the plane thing to Naka while he was taking a corner mocking the deaths of the victims of the Japanese nuclear holocaust (the media missed that of course)!
I agree that I would rather the Celtic support kept politics out of CP, but it was murray and his sfa lickspittles that put these supporters in that possition in the first place, quite willing to use the war dead to their own ends, as they have done on many occassions. This 'Poppy' carry on only started two years ago, why ?
The simple reason was to try and tarnish Celtics reputation and deflect away from the scandalous behaviour of the hun, so I would defend the protesters rights to let their feelings be known, even though they were playing right into the hands of the huns and the laptop loyalists.

I wonder the reaction we would get if playing the hun during the Irish Famine remeberance? I imagine it would be far worse.

A refusal to a partake in a mins silence for John Paul II, and probably more despicable members of the rangers coaching staff standing at the dug-out braizenly standing with their arms folded during a minutes applause for Wee Jinky!
They even used the death of Tommy Burns to divert attention away from their Manchester disgrace.
These individual incidents involving individual Celtic supporters are used to cover up the shames behaviour whenever neccessary!

Two cowardly thugs beat Lenny half to death in the street, yeah but somebody posted the street snatco lives in on a web-site.

Someone throws a brick through Arturs window while his baby slept in the house, yeah but somebody keyed McGregors car!!!
(and if you believe Celtic supporters keyed McGregors car, your head's up your proverbial)

There is no comparison, and Celtic can't be held responsible for the action of any individual or what actions they may take, and it would be impossible for them to legislate against them.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Wed May 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Joe I'm glad to see that Peter Lawwell is taking action, we really have to stand up and be counted and not let folk walk all over us.

Re paranoia - in future if someone plays the paranoia "card" then we must then ask them to explain why the points we have made in any given situation are "imagined" and get them to explain how we are wrong in our statement rather than let them away with calling us paranoid. As someone once said if you can't win the argument ridicule the debate and that's exactly what these folk try to do by calling us paranoid, it's because they don't have any real answers for us. Though hey, we ain't fooled because we are wiser than that.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

a think thats your wish london boy that lennon will go. well as a celtic supporter a hope he gets it and a dont think any celtic supporter should be going on "jeffs" website to see whats he's saying.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

well at last a scottish ref has been outed as a cheating scumbag ( the rev mike mccurry), no suprise to us as we no that 90%+ as cheating scumbags but ofcourse dougie 'i dont make mistakes' mcdonald comes out with a story about how honest our scottish refs are, well dougie it appears not ya lying cheating c***. the truth is out. KTF hail hail.

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I must admit I for one won't be paying a visit to 'jeffs' website to see what he's saying - I wouldn't waste my time tbh. I guess Joe, being in the position he is, may well keep his eye on what is going on but thankfully I don't have to do that.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm

a think joe went on it to see what was written after it was in the papers. a dont think he would be a regular to that DOB website.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Just for clarification, i read about his (Winter) comments online and checked his blog through Newsnow. I certainly would not want to hear or read anything that bigoted scumbag had to say.
It's also right to say that from time to time, in my position as General Secretary i have to investigate comments made in the media so that i can take them up with Peter Lawwell; and also so that i can respond to them on this site.

Return to “CSA News”