"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Sat May 08, 2010 12:25 pm

[SIZE=3:fd0ebb4d]I used to think all the bigoted referees were based in Scotland; but retired Z list English referee Jeff Winter has managed to prove me wrong. He has done a blog on his web site about travelling up to watch his beloved Evil Empire at Celtic Park on Tuesday night.[/SIZE:fd0ebb4d]

[SIZE=3:fd0ebb4d]He doesn’t actually tell us how he became a fan of the MM; he is actually, allegedly that is a Middlesborough fan, I wonder if it is because he loves the fast flowing football they play, or is it maybe because he is big fat and ugly and loves signing sectarian songs; I suspect it is the latter.[/SIZE:fd0ebb4d]

jbd

Re: "Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby jbd » Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi Joe. I too, am just as sick of it as you, and have been for many a year.
I'm glad Winter enjoyed the "party atmosphere".
But honestly, how long will our club be silent on these matters?
How long do we have to listen to their disgusting songs about Jock Stein, child abuse and famine before our club will do something about it?
How long are we going to turn a deaf ear and hope that it goes away?
IT WON'T.
So why oh why does our club remain silent?
Why do we continue to associate ourselves with this scum?
Hail hail,
jbd.

max

Postby max » Sat May 08, 2010 1:26 pm

This was mentioned on 'Video Celts' this morning on newsnow, the guys a total dick.
I posted telling them (Video Celts) I once 'commented' on one of his 'articles' that appeared on news now, I recieved a quite threatening E-Mail from him, which I completely ignored.
He seems to think he's some kind of hardman and a total ned, but came across as a total fanny.
I guess that's why he sent a private E-Mail and didn't print it on his website!
He's a cowardly arsehole hiding behind a keyboard with the mentality of a loutish corner boy!!

John Lynch

Postby John Lynch » Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm

I wonder if he thinks Kyle laughable is also a cheating bxxxxxxxx ? I doubt he ever writes about him.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Sat May 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Max
You should have kept that e mail from him, he is an arrogant so and so. Soccer AM done a spoof on him every week for a while, it was all about his own self-importance. he is definitely in the right company now, among the thugs and Bigots from Castle Greyskull.

rick-tic

Postby rick-tic » Sat May 08, 2010 3:14 pm

joe this is the same tosser that boasted about the songs at easter rd last week,how they sang a lot of the old ones and a few new ones including "we were not abused " stating after it made him happy to be a bear. when a guy replied with disgust there was no back down or apology that time,instead a further attack on the Catholic church. an arsehole.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Sat May 08, 2010 5:27 pm

this joker is another jump on the hun bandwagon who knows these comments about the club and players will endear him to knukkledraggers that are the shame and a wonder how many huns even no what he looks like. celtic and mcgeady should take him the full road and show him up for what he is a fat smelly bigot .

whitburnbhoy

Postby whitburnbhoy » Sun May 09, 2010 12:10 am

His comment regarding Celtic park was disgusting and was a vile attempt at getting a few chuckles from his brothers . And his comment regarding Neil Lennon , well that also speaks volumes . A despicable , and i use the term loosely human being ................a lowlife .

jbd

Postby jbd » Mon May 10, 2010 10:35 am

Hi Joe!!!
Re. my previous post. Does Celtic's charter of "Acceptable conduct at Celtic Park" only apply to Celtic fans?
Only asking.
Keep up the good work.
jbd.

jbd

Postby jbd » Mon May 10, 2010 11:16 am

londonbhoy.
No way do I condone unacceptable behaviour by Celtic fans. In general we are well behaved, although I agree that certain incidents have blotted our copybook. The Dallas incident being a good example. The point I am trying to make, is that disgusting songs are tolerated at Celtic Park (being up to your knees in other people's blood, the Famine song, etc) , without anything being done about it.
Songs which are recognised as being discrimenate, racist and even illegal. Celtic fans have been ejected from the stadium for less.
Have a nice day, my friend.
Hail hail.

Return to “CSA News”