"Who's the Mason in the Black?"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
offshorebhoy

Re: "Who's the Mason in the Black?"

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

london boy you've never a good word to say about team,club or support thats why you get the hun tag. what is it you like about supporting celtic ?

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 pm

you must be a new supporter a stoud and watched us win nothing for 7 yrs and the huns where winning everything for 9 we were signing guy like wayne biggins(remember him) for 100 grand and the huns where signing a guy for 4 million on the same day and i never stopped going and a wont stop now because we don't win the league for a couple of seasons, its poor and am not happy but a won't slag the team or the fan's and if the club think giving fans who might not be well off a chance to pay over a 10 month period thats fine by me because i no guys who cant afford a big hit but can manage over that period so its a good thing and the support is still united behind the team as was seen at tynecastle at the end of the season. if your not happy dont go but you dont need to be on a celtic forum slagging the club you won't win many friends doing that. hail hail and KEEP THE FAITH.

max

Postby max » Mon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Earlier this week you totally rubbished the discussion on this site concerning some form of boycott of away games, without giving any options or constructive critisism, but instead used it to have yet another (somewhat snide) dig at the world reknowned well behaved Celtic support!

OK max.My opinion on boycotts is from experience.You try it out sometimes and see the response you get,I'm sure Joe would back me up on this.As for the 'hun' tag, it seems anyone not toeing the party line here is a hun..

AND?

You still avoid any clarification of your assumptions.

Tell us of your experience of boycotts.The discussion was about options available to the the support to demonstrate their, what I would say 99%, dissatifaction of the way we have been used by the sfa/spl and wee shit pot clubs ripping the Lilian Gish, out of our support as they have done for years. During this debate I heard no constructive contribution from you at all.
You totally rubished any atempt at an organised boycott, and the discussion of what would be the best way to go about it.
Even if it's only a concerted effort for just one away game and if it's sccessful once...., I'm sure we could make enough of a difference to let them know how we feel, without joining the concerted effert to damage the club possibly beyond repair by having some campaign to not renew season tickets and/or "vote with our feet"!

You have a great talent for typing a lot of words without saying much.

With an attitude like that we would never have discovered the wheel!

You insist on making these nonsence statements that don't answer the questions put to you about your opinions, and generally revert to snide personal comments.

Who are the "cretins" in the Celtic support you refer to?

Do you find it constructive to cast up unsavoury incidents from more than a decade ago to somehow defend these statements?
(look back to that statement and read the obvious hun tuning right into it!! You call me a "C*NT", I don't know you as you don't know me, but I can confidently call you a MUG!!)

Way to go supporting your team londonboy!

Don't give us flannel londonboy, my credentials as a supporter go back a long,long time, from before the Bunnet and long enough to see THE coal lorry!

max

Postby max » Mon May 17, 2010 7:21 pm

PS. I'm sure Joe can speak for himself.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon May 17, 2010 8:47 pm

I have to say i have been involved in several boycott's in the past with different degrees of success.
The mere fact i hinted at one recently without actually saying the word had the whole media circus up to high doh.
I certainly believe, and this is my personal opinion, the only power we have is in the in-put in financial terms to other clubs, i believe if we could organise a total boycott at even one away ground that would be enough to have our voices heard.

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Mon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

a think london boy wants a home boycott the he goes on.

max

Postby max » Tue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm

london boy has stated on this site that he intends to "boycott ALL things Celtic, until HIS voice is heard".
I'm sorry but you can't have a total boycott of something and then say you are a supporter of it!
Those yanks sure have supported Cuba all these years eh?

Apparently driving down to Glasgow with five of his pals for a game, as he stated in Joes thread about CSAs for ex-pats, isn't included in his "TOTAL boycott of all things Celtic", but one must wonder where he goes, if not Celtic Park, when he gets here??!

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

re the comment about the 10 month payment of season tickets being 'nothing to do with the recession', I can't really agree with that comment because there are several guys I know who, if they do have to give up their season tickets it will be for totally financial reasons. So if it helps some fans to buy their tickets then that's fine by me

Hey max I too was there to see THE coal lorry - it's nice to know I'm in good company but hey I always am when I'm with fellow CELTS.

max

Postby max » Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Hail! Hail! Irish! I am always surprised seeing "THE coal lorry" that no one managed to fall off!!!
Re-Season ticket pricing, this is the third year in a row the prices have been frozen.
Now that's a price cut to anybody with half an eye! Check out the price hikes, not even in the EPL but in the Championship.
Sorry (lol!) I think I may have inadvertantly said something positive about the board!!!
And you're bang on Irish, anything that makes it easier for the Faithful to afford/manage to go to CP can't be a bad thing, EVERYBODY is feeling the pinch right now.

Hail! Hail!

Return to “CSA News”