" Time For Us To Remeber Our Own "

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

" Time For Us To Remeber Our Own "

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

[SIZE=3:b104167a]The annual memorial mass for all deceased Celtic supporters and their families will be held this Saturday at 12-30pm in St Michaels RC Church Parkhead, this is an opportunity to pay our respects to all the faithful departed who have passed on to the other Paradise.[/SIZE:b104167a]
[SIZE=3:b104167a]Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell and the Association honorary President Tom Boyd will be attending; I would hope that there will be a good turn out for this very important event, the numbers attending has fallen off in the last couple of years now is the time to turn out in great numbers in respectful remembrance of those who have gone before us, particularly those who have died in the past year.[/SIZE:b104167a]
[SIZE=3:b104167a]As our older members pass away we need the younger members to take on the mantle of responsibility and carry on the great work undertaken in their name by their forbearers.[/SIZE:b104167a]

gert/canada

Re: " Time For Us To Remeber Our Own "

Postby gert/canada » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 am

Joe i,m replying to this post with a heavy heart as l have just found out that 1 of my friends here in Toronto has been diagnosed with cancer . I wont name him but he was the key member of what we called the Seville 6 , that was the 6 Bhoys that got together here in TO and made the trip to the UEFA cup final in 2003. Over the years he has been a tireless worker in all things Celtic here in Canada and also the conventions in Vegas. His charity work over the years has raised thousands for the various orginizations here in Ontario. If the bhoys and ghirls can say a wee prayer for him at the mass i,m sure it would help in his fight . God Bless Gert

Joe O'Rourke

Re: " Time For Us To Remeber Our Own "

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Gert
Will be an honour have him in our prayers.
Joe

Return to “CSA News”