" Aiden is in for even more abuse now, thanks to Dougie Mc Donald "

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Erskine Hoop

Re: " Aiden is in for even more abuse now, thanks to Dougie Mc Donald "

Postby Erskine Hoop » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am

Never read so much paranoid piss in all my life. We get penalties, as do every other team. We hget dodgy penalties against us, as do every other team. To say It's a Masonic conspiracy really is shaming our support.

FFS get a grip of yourself and stop giving our enemy all the excuses they need to attack us.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:30 pm

The thought occurred to me " Who needs enemies ?? "

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Some of the decisions from the refs are a joke. There are weeks when I leave Celtic Park and I can hardly believe the number of decisions that go against us and I wonder why on earth Celtic don't kick up a fuss about some of the really bad ones. I would though prefer that they complained after games that we win rather than ones where we drop points due to poor decisions, because we'd only be accused of "sour grapes". I am far from paranoid but I am astonished at what goes on some weeks.
As far as a bhoycott goes - I do that in my own way - I don't attend any away spl or cup games because I refuse to financially "support" any of the teams here. I do however go to away european games, I know it sounds crazy but I'm afraid I have no intention of putting money into any of the scottish teams.

Return to “CSA News”