John Hartson on-line Petition

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

John Hartson on-line Petition

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm

It is very sad to hear that big John's condition has got worse with the disease spreading to his lungs. An on-line Get Well Petition has been set up, the link is as follows [URL="http://www.PetitionOnline.com/csc1888"]www.PetitionOnline.com/csc1888[/URL:fedde598] I would encourage any fans who have not already signed the petition to do so right away, also pass on the link to eveyone in your address book. It will be a great source of strength to John and his family to know that so many people are praying and thinking of them at this very trying time. John has always been a fighter, plenty of centre half's have found that out, and probably have still got the bruises to prove it. Keep fightng big John the whole Celtic Family are right by your side, and always will be. You'll Never Walk Alone.

mickybhoy76

Re: John Hartson on-line Petition

Postby mickybhoy76 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm

When i took my son to his first Celtic game he bounced about the stadium when Big Bad john hit the back of the net, it was a vision i'll never forget :smile-big:

stay strong and fight, we're all in your corner

:clover::clover::clover:

astra

Postby astra » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 pm

were all praying for you big man franko

jbd

Postby jbd » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 am

The spread of cancer to the brain / lungs is not an encouraging sign.
Keep fighting, John. You always were a winner and you can win this one, too.
You're in my prayers.

Rupert The Tim

Postby Rupert The Tim » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:16 pm

My son's first Celtic match was against ICT at Celtic Park when John scored a goal in 4 minutes, (I think) and the Championship was won. I will never forget the moment nor his play for us over 5 years and we have much to thank him for. I say this prayer for him and others suffering this terrible disease each day. Thanks so much for alerting us to the on-line petition which we have signed.

Prayer to St Peregrine

You, who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more.

Ask of God and Our Lady the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you....John Hartson. Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall praise God for his great goodness and mercy. AMEN.

In making this prayer I will include the loved ones of visitors to this site who may also be suffering. If any body else feels that they might be able to say this prayer as well then that would be very much appreciated.

Return to “CSA News”