Jock Stein Friendship Cup

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
jimbob

Jock Stein Friendship Cup

Postby jimbob » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 pm

[URL="http://www.celticsupporterassoc.co.uk/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=53"][/URL:b2c81724]

The Annual Jock Stein Friendship Cup match between Albion Rovers and Celtic will take place this year on "Glasgow Fair Monday" the 20th July with a 3pm kick off at Cliftonhill Stadium Coatbridge.
This match with be Neill Lennon's first competitive match in charge of the Celtic reserve side and he will be aiming to retain the Jock Stein Friendship Cup which Willie McStay's Bhoys have won for the last three seasons. It also give us Bhoys & Ghirls the chance to look at the players at the club who are vying for a first team role in the near future.
Albion Rovers as always extend a "Very Warm Welcome" to all "Celtic Fans" to visit Coatbridge and take part in a joint Rovers and Hoops Celebration of The Greatest Manager Ever. Admission to the match is £5.
We look forward to seeing all "Bhoys & Ghirls" coming out to cheer on the Young Hoops and also Neil Lennon as new reserve manager.

FilliPac

oh, my post

Postby FilliPac » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 pm

What a great post. I stumbled into your site when I was searching for movies and I must say I really enjoyed your post. Will be back to check more out in the future!

Return to “CSA News”