Has Celtic lost it's attraction ??, or Are some Players just interested in Money??

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
tomasocarthaigh

Re: Has Celtic lost it's attraction ??, or Are some Players just interested in Money?

Postby tomasocarthaigh » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Soccer is played for cash now, [B:5aba1d7d]not for passion[/B:5aba1d7d], where the soul is now gone from the game. As Ive posted in another thread I think Celtic should stay in Scotland, reguardless of money - [I:5aba1d7d][B:5aba1d7d]they are not English but Hiberno Scots[/B:5aba1d7d][/I:5aba1d7d].

Some fans - [B:5aba1d7d]who have NO connection to Glasgow[/B:5aba1d7d] - want them to move, but if the club loses them they might lose 90% of the bigots on our side as many only suport them as they are the Catholic club - forgetting the large native Scots Protestants suport since the clubs inception among the canal workers in the Scottish lowlands.

Whatever you may say about Roy Keane, he came to play for Celtic because of the Club it was - not for the money. The fact he only stayed a short while is beside the point: [I:5aba1d7d]he played as the club was in his HEART[/I:5aba1d7d].

Players like Miller who play for cash we are better without. Maybe physically weaker - but [B:5aba1d7d]morally stronger[/B:5aba1d7d].

[I:5aba1d7d][B:5aba1d7d]Alba agus Eireann Abú - Celtic for Scotland Forever![/B:5aba1d7d][/I:5aba1d7d]

PaulMTH

Re: Has Celtic lost it's attraction ??, or Are some Players just interested in Money?

Postby PaulMTH » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Nice article :disdain:

Return to “CSA News”