Why Dougie Mc Donald Again ???

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Why Dougie Mc Donald Again ???

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri May 01, 2009 11:38 am

I was shocked and bewildered to hear that our game against the sheepies will be refereed by none other than Dougie Mc Donald, that will be three games in a row against them that he has refereed, and i use the term refereed loosely, this guy is pathetic, i certainly think Celtic should be asking quesions ???????????????.
In the game at sheepsvill he blew for a foul, everyone stopped then he gave a goal, in the game at Celtic park Aiden Mc Geady got assaulted, he gave nothing, same with Scott Mc Donald, he was done from behind by Scott Severin, he finished up booking Skippy, this guy is pathetic.
But the question must be asked of the SPL, i've never known of any referee doing the same two teams three gmes in a row, so why is it happening now.
I am trying to work out whether this muppet is just a useless excuse for a referee, or whether he is actually ani- Celtic, i think the latter is the case, i'm just surprised about the silence coming from Celtic park, but then i suppose the SPL will say we are paranoid again, i wonder why that is.
I call on the Celtic supporters at sheepsvill tomorow to let this clown know what we think of him, put him under pressure from the first minute to the last, the best way to sicken these bigots is to win the League for the fourth time in a row, Mon the Hoops !!!!!!!!

max

Re: Why Dougie Mc Donald Again ???

Postby max » Fri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

And all of a sudden McCurry's warming up on the side lines, being brought back into the SPL the other week (can't remember the game), ready to step into the breach where ever he might be most useful!
I've just got that, shite on my shoe feeling, that the randy rev will end up playing a big part in the result of the SPL!

[EMAIL="p@ranoidarwe.com"]p@ranoidarwe.com[/EMAIL:9fdb8a75]

Return to “CSA News”