Please sign the Hillsborough Petition

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Please sign the Hillsborough Petition

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Many words have been written since Wednesday about the solidarity between the Liverpool fans and the fans of Glasgow Celtic, now is the time for the next step, an e- petition has been placed on this web-site, i encourage everyone who visits the site to sign it, the police and the goverment may well be saying that the people who died were done a dis-service, they may even go as far as to say that the truth was hidden, but that is not justice.
Justice will be served when the people responsible are charged, i dont profess to know all the facts, but certainly the people who decided to play this match at a stadium where the safety certificate had ran out ten years previously, then they decide to give the Liverpool fans the smaller section of the ground, they have something to answer for.
The match commander also has a lot to answer for, they were at least part responsible for the delay in getting into the ground, they then opened the gates into a section which was already full, then failed to react when they were needed.
I'm not sure justice will ever be done, but let us at least play our part by signing the petition, click on the thread and follow the instructions.
I know four of the Justice Campaign are coming to Celtic Park tomorrow, so if you see them in the North Stand or outside the stadium, then say hello, and let them know we care and support them.
Justice for the 96, " You'll Never Walk Alone ", Hail Hail

here is the link [URL="http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/lfcdisaster/?signed=e4de821.dc5d29"]Petition to: To instruct Relevant parties to Investigate Hillsborough Disaster in 1989 to investigate if Criminal Charges should be brought against any organisation or person. | Number10.gov.uk[/URL:c452a882]

max

Re: Please sign the Hillsborough Petition

Postby max » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Sorry joe, I can't seem to see where I can sign.
You say 'click on the thread', I'm a bit of an ludite to be honest, but you have clarify just how we can sign.
Click on the thread is a bit ambiguous and I've tried with no result..
Hail! Hail!

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Sorry Max
The petition was put up by shanklys best, it on the main forum at the bottom of the page, click on the link, then scroll down to the bottom of the long list, to show all signatures, click that, it will take you to the registration page, fill out name and address, they will e mail you back to confirm, hope that helps, i'll try and get the link on my piece

jimbob

Postby jimbob » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Here is the link for the petition

[URL="http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/lfcdisaster/?signed=e4de821.dc5d29"]Petition to: To instruct Relevant parties to Investigate Hillsborough Disaster in 1989 to investigate if Criminal Charges should be brought against any organisation or person. | Number10.gov.uk[/URL:12abb052]

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks Jim, thats better

max

Postby max » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Sorry Joe, a wee misunderstanding there, as I said this new fangled machine is sometimes a mystery to me, lol!.
Seen it and signed it.
WE will not be moved, Hail! Hail! and of course YNWA!!
God bless.

DebiDM

Postby DebiDM » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 am

Signed..and posted to the Jungle Bhoys to ask for their assistance with signing, too.

HH
YNWA
JFT96

Tosh7

Postby Tosh7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Signed! :good:

Return to “CSA News”