"Who is Craig Brown's Agent? Sarah Ferguson !!!"

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

"Who is Craig Brown's Agent? Sarah Ferguson !!!"

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

[SIZE=3:81b40a75]It’s the silly season right enough, too much sun isn’t good for you. Kris Boyd to Celtic the headline screams out; I would suggest, there is more chance of the Rev Ian Paisley being the next leader of the Garvacghy Road Tenants Association than there is of Boyd joining Celtic. If you really wanted to play in an empty stadium; that would be one full-proof way to do it.[/SIZE:81b40a75]
[SIZE=3:81b40a75][/SIZE:81b40a75]
[SIZE=3:81b40a75]Another headline was Craig Brown to Celtic as General Manager; who writes these stories? Wee Craig replied by saying that an agent approached him; who was the agent? Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York; I don’t think even she could stoop that low.[/SIZE:81b40a75]

max

Re: "Who is Craig Brown's Agent? Sarah Ferguson !!!"

Postby max » Tue May 25, 2010 5:15 pm

They must have been sweating bricks incase they found tam cowans crack pipe!!!
I guess they were searching the wrong football ground!

Caw cannae tam!!!

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes bhoys - you couldn't make it up. Maybe the boyd and craig brown stories were put out to try to prevent CELTIC fans from renewing their season books, or was it just a wee publicity stunt to remind folk that boyd needs to find a club? Or was it to deflect from the fact that 25th May was OUR date when we WON THE BIG CUP, you know the one that no other scottish club has managed to win. Hail Hail to the Lisbon Lions.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue May 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Irish Eyes
Of course the big story today was the anniversary of Lisbon, but that wouldn't sit well with the huns, in fact your man on STV tonight came out with the breaking news Walter about to sign a new contract.
They clown's (STV) actually covered an ex-hun Novo doing a book signing in Belfast, and an ex- double -hun Jorge Albertz, you couldn't make it up.
Lets get back to where we belong at the top,and really give them something to moan about.

kevza

Postby kevza » Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Just gets crazier and ZZZZZzzzzzzz.......

Dont the media get bored? Aint they made enough dosh selling untrue stories?

max

Postby max » Wed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

They're just trying to generate some interest in a player who's been on the market for two seasons that no one wants to buy.
If ANYONE was willing to pay what the huns consider he's worth, he'd have been gone along time ago.
As per, dodgy daves valuation of all things hunnish tend to be on the generous side.
Kris boyd, a legend in his own dug-out bench!!

offshorebhoy

Postby offshorebhoy » Thu May 27, 2010 6:36 pm

the london hun is back must have paid his lecki bill so he can write shite again welcome back clown.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri May 28, 2010 10:14 am

Londonboy
I try not to be judgemental, but your commenets on here are strange to say the least. Anything i say on this site is in my own name, it is not always the opinion of the whole Association; but that's the General Secretary's job.

max

Postby max » Fri May 28, 2010 12:04 pm

[SIZE=3:39853a1f]I would rather give contracts for most of them to Paul Ferris.[/SIZE:39853a1f]

[SIZE=3:39853a1f]Is that your attempt at humour?[/SIZE:39853a1f]

Is that yours?

You've obviously scoured the article Chelsea boy for something negative to say, as usual, and thet's the best you can come up with??

As I said before, 'you must have went down a storm at the school debating society!!

A whoeful and yet again personal attack from a total clown with no input whatsoever from his obviously small orange sized brain!:silly:

irish eyes

Postby irish eyes » Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Sorry londonbhoy but (yawn):yawn: is my only response on this occasion.

Return to “CSA News”