Shades of 2005 more SPL Incompetence

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Shades of 2005 more SPL Incompetence

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:39 pm

We all remember the end to season 2005, we lost at Motherwell, and Hibs didnt want to win against the Sons of Satan at Easter Road, i read a letter in the Glasgow Herald today by W Sutherland, he makes a great point, if the last games of the season must start simultaneously so that no team can gain an advantage, then why shouldn't the games in week 33 also not have to start simultaneously. Motherwell play St Mirren on Saturday, if St Mirren were to win, then Hibs are assured of sixth place, they obviously dont have to get anything from the Huns except get beaten by less than 4 goals, i still remember 2005 when Hibs didn't want the ball after the Huns had taken the lead against them, they just had to avoid a big defeat to assure their place in Europe the next season, i will never forgive Tony Mowbray for that one, especially coming from an ex-celt.
The main point is, the only two games which can decide anything are the two i've mentioned, the league cant be decided, and the relegaton issue wont be decided either,its only who finishes sixth that can be decided.
So after the tears of yesterday in both Liverpool and Aberdeen, lets focus once again on winning every game till the end of the season, get right behind the team, and lets roar them to victory, i'm sure after the show of emotion in Liverpool, there will be a few more voices added to the vast Celtic support celebrating 4 in a row

Tosh7

Re: Shades of 2005 more SPL Incompetence

Postby Tosh7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 pm

The SPHell is a joke and is definitely incompetently run! :bad:

Hopefully with the fans getting right behind the team we can help them onto 4 in a row like we did at the end of last season.
With the strikers starting to score now and gain confidence and find form at just the right time that'll put us in the frame for a number 1 finish!!!

Hail Hail

Return to “CSA News”