The Fight For Justice Goes On

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

The Fight For Justice Goes On

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Today on the twentieth anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, we the supporters of Glasgow Celtic stand side by side with our friends, the supporters of Liverpool FC. We have many things in common, not least of all our treatment by the media, the lies that were told, and indeed were printed in the newspapers, were a scar that remain to this day, i doubt they will ever go away. The chief culprit was the "The Sun", that bastion of truth, its edtor at the time, Kelvin Mac Kenzie, had accused the Liverpool fans of robbing the bodies of the dead, of abusing the Police, and much more. The police joined ranks to defend their own actions, the match commander lied in his report, but like our MP's of today who cant stop lying, he retired on a full pension.
There will be many reports printed today, the will acknowledge that the Liverpool fans done nothing wrong that day, but that doesn't change the hurt that has been felt these last twenty years.
We the supporters of Celtic FC offer the hand of friendship to our brothers in Liverpool, you can be assured of our continued support in the fight for justice for the 96 innocent fans.
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
" Hail Hail "

EDN1CSC

Re: The Fight For Justice Goes On

Postby EDN1CSC » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Justice for the 96

Dont Buy The Sun

shanklys best

Postby shanklys best » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Thankyou Joe and EDN1CSC,
Thankyou to all Celtic fans, with your continued support, we Never Walk Alone.!!

You are truly amazing fans and friends

Tom

ciaran.lfc

Postby ciaran.lfc » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm

I am a Liverpool FC supporter who was at Anfield yesterday for the Hillsborough memorial, and I was astonished at the great support shown by Celtic. Actually, thinking about it I should not have been astonished, as Celtic is a great club, whos fans share so many similarities to Liverpool, and have always fully supported the club throughout the tragedy. I'm sure I speak for all Liverpool fans when I thank You from the bottom of my heart for the banners you produced and displayed firstly outside Anfield, then on the pitch in front of the Kop. The standing ovation you received was richly deserved.
It saddens me to remember the incident during our European meeting a few years ago, when El-Hadji Diouf (I think that's how to spell it, I wouldn't give him the time to look it up!!) spat at one of your fans. From that day on he was hated at our club and still is.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE is a motto that unites our wonderful clubs, and yesterday you showed that in more than just words. I look forward to one day going to Celtic Park for a game, so if you see someone there with a Liverpol shirt and a Celtic scarf, come and say hello!! Who knows we may meet soon in Europe and what an occasion that would be, whoever wins, hopefully the fans would drink the bars of Liverpool dry afterwards til the early hours.
Thank you all for your continued support in memory of the 96, and in the fight for JUSTICE.

Return to “CSA News”