Stand up for the Champions

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Stand up for the Champions

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

As we head for a hostile "Swinecastle" this week-end, its the first of seven cup finals, we need the Celtic support to get right behind the team from the off, its well known in football circles that the Celtic supporters in full voice can lift our team like no other fans in the world, so all we need to do is make sure we win our last seven games to become Champions for the fourth time in a row, we as fans have a part to play, i remeber Davie Provan telling me many years ago, that the night ten men won the League at Celtic Park in 1979, the fans won the game that night, after Celtic great Johnny Doyle was sent off we could have struggled, but Davie assures me, that when the legs were getting numb, the Jungle roared them on, they found a second wind, the fans wouldn't let them get beat. Well we need that kind of support once again, lets roar our latest hero's on to victory, lets drown out the supporters of the wee Rangers, so that the only sounds that will be heard will be from our magnificent support, Glasgow Celtic Champions na na na na na na na.

EDN1CSC

Re: Stand up for the Champions

Postby EDN1CSC » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Dissapointing yet again. This team the now cant find any consistency.

Im raging with them constently shooting themselves in the foot. Ill put up more when ive simmered down!

Return to “CSA News”