Happy Christmas

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

Happy Christmas

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am

Let me take this oppertunity to wish all Celtic supporters a very happy Christmas and a Champion New Year,it will be the usual sight on new years day,Celtic will be sitting proudly at the top of the premier league,hopefully seven points clear of our rivals,so lets all go to castle greyskull on Saturday and get 100% behind the team.
It might be a time to remember when Sir Minty banned us from Ibrox,that was in season 93/94,we didn't have much of a team,there were no funds at that time,we were definately in biscuit tin mode,but Murray insulted the Celtic fans by claiming we were hooligans because of some seats that had been damaged previously,but more importantly,not paid for.
Now anyone one who knows anything about football fans will know that the Celtic fans reputation was and is second to none,we have been invited to take part in testimonials for some of the biggest names in football,Bobby Moore,Jackie and Bobby Charlton,Tony Adams,Ian Rush,Bryan Robson,even the legendary Alfredo Di Stefano,i could go on all day,but wont.
So lets look at our rivals reputation,speaking personally,i have never done time for assaulting a disabled person at a taxi rank,will the real Duncan Ferguson stand up???,i have never bought a stolen car from a guy in a pub for £7,000,where is Iain(snake eyes)Ferguson now???,and i have no inbred hatred of Turkish people that make me want to wreck every kebab shop in the west of Scotland,there were a few culprits involved,take a bow Coisty and Durranty,so what is the moral of the story???
Well if we do have hooligans among our support,then they are in the stands,their hooligans seem to be on the park as well as in the stands,so maybe we need to let their fans into Celtic park,but ban the team.
So come Saturday when we go to their place,lets once again show who are the best fans in the world,this is no idle boast as it was recognised by both UEFA and FIFA,as for that lot,one of the things helping out with the recession among construction companies down south is,they are still re-building Manchester after the hordes had visited them,they have caused more damage in European cities than two world wars,but Murray calls us hooligans.
So on Thursday its goodwill to all men,except you know who,have a good one,Hail Hail.

EDN1CSC

Re: Happy Christmas

Postby EDN1CSC » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Great post mate.

I would like to wish all celtic supporters Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh!

jbd

Postby jbd » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 pm

.....and a very "Merry Christmas" to you, Joe. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you in the AOH on Jan 3rd (my birthday, by the way.) Don't tell Jackie, as I'm looking to surprise him for New Year.
bhoys 'r us.

Joe O'Rourke

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Great news John,will be delighted to have a hauf or two together,i assume you will be going to the game,and dont worry your secret is safe with me,is the family coming over,or are you on your todd

jbd

Postby jbd » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Joe.
I'll be on my own. Flying visit (excuse the pun) on the back of a grouse. I'll be going to the game, all going well.
The Milky Bars are on me.

Return to “CSA News”