We Kept the Faith, and won the Double.

All CSA News is picked up from here and published on Newsnow.co.uk
Joe O'Rourke

We Kept the Faith, and won the Double.

Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon May 27, 2024 12:38 pm

Well we “Kept the Faith” and it all turned out right in the end, another Double for the Famous Glasgow Celtic, record after record this century, a History that every club in European Football will be envious of, and all achieved honestly without any outside influence, and without cheating the rest of Scottish and European Football. Once again, the Celtic End at Hampden was spectacular in the bright and beautiful Green & White of Glasgow Celtic. The scenes at the end were amazing, it’s a pity Tav and his cronies didn’t hang around to see how Real Supporters celebrate, how pathetic were they? scurrying up the tunnel before Celtic went up the stairs to receive their Medals and the Cup, Scotland’s Shame once again, from a bunch of nobodies, not one Sevco player would get in the Celtic Squad, never mind the team.

It was by no means a Classic Cup Final, but I’ve said many times before, the object of every cup tie, whether the first round or final, is to win, and that’s what Celtic did, with a perfectly timed goal from Adam Idah, created by Paulo Bernardo, two of Celtic’s substitutes, that’s what substitutes are supposed to do, make an impact, and change the game, I’m delighted for both players, both have made a massive contribution to Celtic’s success, so it would be nice to have them on a permanent basis next season. It is brilliant following Celtic every week home and away, but I will enjoy the wee break away for a few weeks, although I may go to America for the Celtic Tour in July, not decided yet.

I have renewed my season tick for next season, I’m pretty sure everyone will do the same, it’s not often season tickets for Celtic become available, it will be no different next season. Looking ahead to next season, it will be much the same for us supporters, 100% backing for the team in every game. The whole Club united from top to bottom, then we can add to the Proud Unbroken Untainted History of our Great Club. Inevitably there will be changes, some players will move on, and I’m certain quite a few will come in, that is the nature of football. When it comes to transfer windows, we aim to come out of it stronger than we went into it, that is the whole basis for success, strengthen from a winning position, stay at the top, don’t let it slip below top.

Hopefully all our supporters enjoy the summer, there is still opportunity to continue the season, there is a long weekend of Celtic celebrations happening in Toronto in late July, all the Toronto Branches would appreciate your support, and the Kano Foundation will be the major beneficiary of the events, I will post more information in the next day or so. Looking forward to next year, once again North American Federation of Celtic Supporters Clubs will be hosting their Annual Convention if Las Vegas, Stewart Travel of Glasgow have their prices out now, you can contact them free on 0141 762 3939 or browse online at stewarttravel.co.uk.
I would just like to wish Joe Hart and his Family a long and healthy retirement. Joe was amazing for Celtic for three seasons, winning seven trophies out of nine. Seven trophies to add to the seven he won in England, a fantastic Record. Thanks’ for the memories Joe, you will always be welcome back at Celtic Park.
Glasgow’s still Green & White.

Return to “CSA News”